5-door is a Legend....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-door is a Legend....

well at least to my 3 and 5 year old. Went to for dinner with some fellow street racers on University. When we were leaving got the kids in the truck my 3 year old daughter asked can we find Prostreet? I said his car is sleeping in the garage. Then she asked where's 5-Door he's always out. She wanted to see him do a wheelie. Both have seen 5-Door on Speed TV. One of the new favorite videos next to Monsters,Inc.

I guess you all leave an impession on kids! Cool.

I do know one thing that a person can run a 7-8-9 sec. pass and that is pretty impressive BUT someone who makes a Wheelstand that carries for an 1/8 of a mile or more will be talked about for a lot longer. Been to many a track in my lifetime and I always remember the guy at the rock who stood his 69 Z/28 on the rear bumper.
    I have always liked wheelstanders.

Comment

Yeah who could disagree about 5door....what a charachter.

The best part about the wagon though is the notches (victims) on the tailgate. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        Yeah who could disagree about 5door....what a charachter.

The best part about the wagon though is the notches (victims) on the tailgate. lol
        A wise man once said, "Just because you are a character, doesn't mean you have character." I don't know which of those titles I fall under, I'd like to believe a little of both. Either way, I sure am having fun.

As far as "legend" goes, I think you're getting a little carried away with the title, Pauly. Thanks for the compliment, though.

Comment

well thats kids for ya. They know the cars they like.

Comment

3yrs old and knows about wheelstands and cars?!?! good job raising that kid

Comment

This is her favorite car at the midway cause it's loud.

Comment

so do your kids listen to motley crue too?

sweetness

Comment

Nope even better Rob Zombie and Linkin Park. Nothin like hearing the boy in the backseat sing in time with Rob Zombie "the worms dig in your brains" he's 5. Daughter sings with Low life (kid Rock) and What I've Done(linkin Park) she's 3. I always threaten the boy she'll have the faster car.

Comment

i'm not sure about better... those are classics.

but all in all i like most rock music

Comment

might have to give vette guy a call I know he was trying to sell his house all year. Don't think he was hurting that bad cause he did have a fair amount of work the last time I talked to him which was around the first of the year.

Comment

so the guy put all of his money into his car and car alone? how sad

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter-street-racer
                          I hope Brett's situation improves.
                          I like his attitude and he isn't an asshole like some of the racers with fast cars.

Got it on good authority no Brett isn't livin out of his truck. He got rid of his house the bad way but lessoned his debt load. I livin with a buddy of his I guess in Forest Lake and yes he still has the cars.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpauly View Post
                            Got it on good authority no Brett isn't livin out of his truck. He got rid of his house the bad way but lessoned his debt load. I livin with a buddy of his I guess in Forest Lake and yes he still has the cars.
                            That's good to hear, glad he's doing good.

Comment

Working...
                            X