California Emissions Here in Mn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Emissions Here in Mn?

Well the moron polititions are at it again. There is a proposal in the state house to adopt the california emission standards here in this state.
    I think it is time to toss all these idiots out and put some car people in office.

I just thought I would make all of you aware of this as it was on KARE at 5pm
    spread the word as this may affect us all in one way or anither if passed.
    "F" all those blood suckers

Why can't they just leave us alone!

Comment

Those buttwipes have screwed up just about everything in govt. and they won't be happy untill they have us all in our housed by 9pm. It was bad enough that they took all the places where people smoke away [I am not a smoker by the way] now the have no place to go. Does not make a differance what party they are with those people are just plain stupid.

Comment

damn, sure glad my car would pass the emission's tests.......lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
          Those buttwipes have screwed up just about everything in govt. and they won't be happy untill they have us all in our housed by 9pm. It was bad enough that they took all the places where people smoke away [I am not a smoker by the way] now the have no place to go. Does not make a differance what party they are with those people are just plain stupid.
          Thats our fine tax dollars working against oops... for us!

Comment

I just don't want to see that crap that the state had back in the late 80's
            All the millions of dollars that the state wasted on that deal PO's me off and now those idiots want to try it again. Getting rid of that was the best thing Jesse Venture ever did.

Comment

I wish "The Body" would have stayed.

Comment

MN DID have emissions testing but the program was cancelled in the late 90s. I remember The Body saying then that the program was unnecessary as we had stellar air quality as it was but I think the real reason was the state wasn't making much money off of the program. I remember pulling my '78 Big 10 into the sniffing station and the punk told me that I would fail because I took the cat off my truck. I had to explained to him that the truck never came with cats in the 1st place and had to show him the fuel opening that was big enough to accept the old larger diameter leaded fuel nozzles. Btw, I did pass the sniff test so I was able to get my tabs.

Being that gubmint, local state and federal are supposedly strapped for funds a program like this all about the

Comment

That's funny I had an old state suburban that came with NB2 emissions which was the same thing. The tool that worked there got into a pissing match with me about it the the ref came out and I told her to get him out of my face then showed her all the paperwork I had and that I was a tech at a GM dealer. She gave me an exemption and when I left I flipped that dude off.

Polititions are all crooks the honest ones just get away with it:lol:

Comment

You all can thank the left-wing Liberals for this crap.

Comment

You all can thank the left-wing Liberals for this crap.
                      Yeah, but whats with Pawlenty hugging trees lately as well Hopefully he won't let it get off the ground.

Comment

I heard that the state is 400 million short or more on money, so hopefully it won't pass but someday it prolly will cuz we need to cut back on gasoline use but this also could come about if we dump the big suv craze and get more hybrid cars being made. The price of gas will go down if we use less. But in the mean time gasoline will just keep going up......

Comment

lol

The SUV craze will end when they make a car that can:

A. Tow my race car
                          B. Pull my boat out of a slippery boat launch area
                          B. Have the room to throw my tools, tires etc in the back
                          C. Carry 4 or more other people in comfort while towing and loaded with cargo
                          D. Allow me to survive after hitting one of those SUV's in a frontal crash

With all the tree huggers out there, I fear there may come a time when the government will step in and mandate that I shouldn't be doing any of the above anyway.

Comment

I was kinda talking about people with suv's who do none of the above...... fool....

Comment

Better start stock-piling LS motors

Comment

Working...
                              X