Anybody into car audio here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
    Do you "put them through a workout"? I tend to listen to my music quite loudly most of the time. I'll need something that'll keep up and last.
    I listen to my music loud as well. I bought them in 02

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      I listen to my music loud as well. I bought them in 02
      Nice. I'll have to look around and price 'em out. Can I ask where you bought yours from?

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_358 View Post
        its the price we pay for showing our cars off to people or letting them ride with us, i might actually put them in the kick panels because my car isnt run off of the computer anymore, and the driver side one is empty
        That's not a bad idea. I don't believe that mine even has the computer in the kick panel ('79) so that may be an option for me as well!

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
          Nice. I'll have to look around and price 'em out. Can I ask where you bought yours from?
          I bought mine at circuit city. They do not carry infiniti anymore though. Crutchfield's online store would be my next choice.

Comment

I actually professionally install car audio

Comment

i install, just not professionally, sad thing is ive fixed stuff for people that pay to get theres done at some cheap place like bestbuy or something and they mess up the wiring somehow

-Aaron
              87 cutlass
              76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
              87 olds 442 - old mans ride
              355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

For sound quality, I use Peerless 10" subs. Better than anything I've tried including JL, Dynaudio, Image Dynamics and Focal. Only drawback is that they need about 1 cu. ft. per. For front stage, I think Focal polyglass components offer excellent bang for the buck.

Comment

Working...
                X