Site issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site issues

Sorry for the site being down over the weekend. My server and host were blaming each other and the host was at fault.
    We'll be working to resolve the "kinks" to avoid having this dreaded situation happen again. Upgrades will be in the works this week.
    Stay tuned.
    Zman

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    Sorry for the site being down over the weekend. My server and host were blaming each other and the host was at fault.
    We'll be working to resolve the "kinks" to avoid having this dreaded situation happen again. Upgrades will be in the works this week.
    Stay tuned.
    Zman
    You are not know as the Z/man for nothing. Thanks for getting us back up.

Comment

Ok, there may be some downtime during getting the upgrades from the server installed, so please be patient.
      The plan is to have it be up to date and a secure site.
      Hopefully we'll get most of the upgrades completed within the week.

Comment

The site will be down Monday 3/29 for maintenance and upgrade to the new vbulletin 5 connect, as the current version 3.6.8 is no longer supported. Probably will take a few hours for the update and Bob and I will need time to make the final changes, so we may be off line until Tuesday. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Hey, we must be up. Looks kinda plain. Guess we will have to spruce things up a bit.

Comment

Working...
          X