LS3 Crybabies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS3 Crybabies

SO I was on another site and some clown with a 2nd gen Camaro that has a LS7 in his car gets into a pissing match with me then pimps on my car as being slow over some of the late model stuff that I handed theses guys asses to this year. Now I know the LS engine has been out a long time but geez, the engine has like good HP and shit for torque. I told him and his butthurt LS pals I would decimate them with a stock LS 5.3 and I would run the "Stocktober" 5.7 I did years ago and WOW they had tizzy fits. First my 406 roasted a C6 Z06, Hellcat and a Nissan GT-R, then they were saying the guys with the late model car could not drive that's why I won, What??? How in hell hard is it to stab the gas pedal and steer the car down the track des it take?

I also think and told them the LS3's are the 375/396's of the modern day pigs bone stock. Look at any 5th Gen Camaro, most cannot get out of the 13's (f-ing turds) and then look at the 6th gen Camaro's who claim mid 11's, never seen one yet at the rock that has been faster than a 12.6, I think the 5.0 Coyote Mustang is better than that and have seen 2 that run low 12's. As for the newer Challengers N/A they are big heavy pigs. Glenn's car with not too many mods will just kill the newer stuff and back in the mid-2000's he ruined many late model car owners day, gave me a good laugh.

Yeah, thanks for the compliments. Mid 11s for mine is disappointing for what I think it should run though. The mail order tune I just got from Pat G in Texas is light years better than what I got locally and on a dyno. Just have to get it to the track to see what it runs now.

From what I've seen though, most GM guys don't know how to get their cars down the track. The ones with 6-speeds have inferior clutches that just don't work on a sticky track--especially on a heavy car, so their ETs are gonna suffer.

You and I know the ET comes from the launch. And all things considered, an automatic with drag suspension will always give a better ET than a street car with a manual trans.

Comment

Glenn you are the only guy I know that made more ET and MPH with less having an LS engine. While others have to resort to NOS, turbo's and blowers your car which "made shit for power" remember that one LOL kicked ass on many a street and track car. The punks cannot handle the truth nor could they handle it this year at the track when a couple of old truck engine gave their late models shit fits.

Comment

Working...
      X