Rock Falls Race Report for 10-10-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Falls Race Report for 10-10-2020

Went out to the test day that was more like a cluster phuck the way they run that program out there, what a bunch of idiots.

John Oberg was there with a pretty nice 74 Tubbed Camaro that was sporting a 468 BBC and running 10.60's

Roy was there with his nova running 11.40's

Ash was there helping out a gut with cool front engine blown dragster and it was nice to see him.

Got to race John and on the run he let off but it looked like he had some smoke coming off one of the rear tires so I got the win. Went over to his pit stall and asked if he gave me a pity win:rotfl: he thought that was funny.

I ran in the 11.20's@117 most of the day so I am happy with this combo this year. I now have 3 engines that run high 10's to very low 11's gotta love that.

After such a good year of testing the racing has now come to an end. Looks like the last 2 events were canceled due to cold and snow (can't blame them) and to be able to put 3 different combos in the high 10's to low 11's is fine with me. Will have to see what happens next year might be moving so that will kill racing for a short while.

Comment

Those are some solid times. I still haven't made it to the track this year. First time since early 70s. Unless I head south...

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        Those are some solid times. I still haven't made it to the track this year. First time since early 70s. Unless I head south...
        Sucks when you cannot go to the track sometimes, I know that for sure. After my Dad died I did not go out for a few years and saved a ton of money. As we know the older you get, the harder going racing becomes. I am sure after this weekend there are not too many tracks that are open unless you go to the deep south.
        Last edited by MR.hp; 01-21-2021, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X