Good Day for the Biscayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Day for the Biscayne

Since BTT 50's is coming up next month I had to make sure the car is ready early this year. As we all know the weather has been less than stellar for working on cars so far this year. Last week I got the turbo 350 fixed (leaks and hard shift) then I had to fix the rear end leak. Today I put a Holley 83670 carb on the 409 and after a bunch of setting it up it runs pretty good. So I figured lets fix the drivers door that had a lot of problems at BTT 50's last year. First I fixed the wing window that Glenn keeps playing with, when I went to open it last year I heard a clunk and it sopped working. What I found was a cover fell off so I pounded it back on and now it will stay on for a while.

The 2nd thing that went to hell was the drivers door lock on the 1st day of the show last year, I couldn't get the key out. So I took the door panel off and I could not believe the people standing around watching me work on the car, nothing better to do I guess. I took the lock apart and found the one piece hitting inside the housing. I filed it down and the lock works perfect. Boy it will be nice not to have to work every day doe a month to get the car ready other than a good cleaning.

I like vent windows

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      I like vent windows
      I'm sending you the bill, :)

Comment

Working...
      X