I knew some day this would happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew some day this would happen

We here at TCO have out lasted the tcwangers I was looking for something and came upon an old thread to read so I decided to go to the clubhouse. Not one new thread, matter of fact not one new thread in most places for a long time. I find it hard to believe that the owner over there would block anyone from looking so looks like the little shit talkers are finally dome over there. Porky's end was their end. as usual. RIP.

Ahhh...TCStangs...the site that banned me and my sons for voicing our opinion. The site owner punch was out to prove he had power over us and it backfired. What an idiot. He never had a car that did anything well and he was a site owner??? What a joke! Him, 93SVT, Stormwalker (or as you called him--stormstooge), blown87GT (blownup87GT) all were quick to criticize us, but none had anything resembling a competitive car. The list goes on and on.

They blamed me for Tire Rack dropping their sponsorship without any proof. We've discussed who really got Tire Rack to drop them and it sure wasn't me. Am I glad they dropped them? Sure. What actually happened was a certain individual who I won't name, took one of their racist posts and sent it to Tire Rack and Tire Rack dropped them like a hot potato. So...rather than blame themselves for allowing that crap on the site, they made me the scapegoat.

Then we have the GM owner CAMSS30 bashing my SS's dyno #s on a crappy FORD site and making fun of my car when he never had anything to ever come close to my track times.

While we don't try to create a lot of traffic (it never has been our goal), we've always been here just to be a thorn in TCS's side.

Comment

HA HA, Dan has tried to a good job over there, punch was a fucking idiot, but when all you have to deal with is people like drunkomcfuckstick and dirty30 then let them keep up all their stupid stuff it's no surprise to that that place has gone down the drain. TCO, FTW!!!!

Comment

I never go over there because I just don't have time. It's hard enough to check in here. I just looked and there are a few posts, but nothing like the old days. But when you think about it, the site was mainly a bunch of keyboard warriors that were quick to criticize us. Most of them couldn't even figure out how to make a 1/4 mile pass.

Even the big Hi-Tech tuner Casey with his S/C Mustang didn't know the concept of how a race was won. I remember him saying he beat me when we never lined up. He ran a 12.40 earlier in the day to my 12.50 and then he ran 12.60s when the temp was higher. When I explained that a quicker time slip didn't determine the winner between two cars, he actually got angry and called me an old fool!?? And he was one of the guys TCSr's looked up to???

I remember beating JR's friend Carlyle's TTA in a heads up race at RF when he ran a 12.25 to my 12.50. Afterwards he glared at me. lol

Comment

A lot of the posts there either started out or morphed into personal attacks. So many there seemed so critical of anyone that wasn’t in lock step in line with their own personal views on any given subject. In its early days you could actually find some threads that had some actual meaning with helpful information automotive related. As the years went on, that became a rarity. The owner of that site Don or Dan? sounded like a decent guy but it seems the inmates took over the asylum especially it’s last several years. There was no apparent moderation that I ever saw. The real reason it’s dead there now is probably more because like a lot of other car forums, many have abandoned that layout in favor of the Facebook version of said site. Those people still exist, but they are mostly on Facebook.

The next time you see a Mustang wipe out and crash into people at a car show, see someone who thinks they have a fast car cut off someone in dangerous fashion on the street or freeway, or see someone verbally cutting down your ride because they think its not as cool as theirs, it’s probably someone from TCS.

Comment

Working...
          X