Thinking of selling the Firebird this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of selling the Firebird this year

After owning the Bird for over 30 years I am thinking of selling it and getting something newer. Boy when you put the word out you get all kinds of shitty offers of 8-9 grand for the car, I just laugh at these clowns. I see what people want for complete junk 67-69 Camaro's and Birds so I guess asking 20K is not out of the question. After all it's got a nice Vortec 350 with T56 and a 12 bolt rear axle in it with a bunch of extra stuff. What does everyone think? as I just don't drive it much anymore. Still needs some work but what old car doesn't.

Well

All I can say is good luck getting a good price. Everyone I was dealing with when I had the Falcon up for sale kept doing the low ball pricing also. I will let it rot in the barn for anything less than 12500.00 and by what I see out there now it should be worth more. lol

Comment

Aw..hate to see you sell it. 1st gens do usually bring good $$$. There's an old saying though-it's only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. Whatever price you ask, a buyer will compare yours to what else is out there for that $$$. When I see body off restored cars go through Barrett Jackson for less than you can restore one for, I shake my head. One things for sure, sentimetal value can many times be different than market. Keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
      X