Killer Weather This Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Weather This Week

Guys it looks to be one of best weeks to get a jump on car stuff early this year.

Killer cold this week, 7° Sat morning.

Comment

bleh. cold without snow.

-Aaron
      87 cutlass
      76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
      87 olds 442 - old mans ride
      355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
        Killer cold this week, 7° Sat morning.
        Great turbo & blower wx, though! The GTP's blown 3800 was extra perky on BP 93 octane in the single-digit temps this morning.

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

4" of cold fell last night here.

Comment

Yeah, we got around 3". The GTP's not so perky now. I used to run separate summer & high-performance winter tires on it. I loved the Dunlop SP Winter Sports. They were sorta like a Blizzak that could carve corners & handle Interstate speeds without melting. But the last time both sets needed replacing during the same year, I switched to a highly-rated all-season tire. The all-seasons are getting a bit long in the tooth & will definitely need replacing before next winter. I really miss the Winter Sports' combination of great ice/snow traction & precise dry/wet cornering. I've decided that I'm going back to separate summer & performance winter tires next time around. :)

Joel
            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Sure do hope that the toasty weather come back soon.

Comment

Supposed to get up to the high-50s on Sunday...

Comment

Working...
                X