What did you get for X-mas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you get for X-mas

I thought I did ok, I got 2 pack of li-ion batteries for my power tools, a mini jump pack to jump start the race car, and a portable job site radio. How did the rest of you fair?.

I got worse than a piece of coal in my stocking-- a hot wheels Mustang.

But seriously--my battery charger from the '70s died. I had it hooked up to my old truck and luckily checked it before heading to the store. It was about ready to catch on fire--smelled like burnt wires. That left me with one I bought from Mike Rosenbloom which didn't work well on a totally discharged battery. So--I put it on my Christmas wish list and Santa brought me a new one with automatic shut off. I had wanted a shop style on wheels, but decided to wish for a bench type. Also got a juicy gift card to O'Reillys--that'll always come in handy.

Comment

I got a rock. :rotfl:

Comment

got a couple small things. The wife had a sign made in the shape of my dads oldsmobile, and made it sort of a tribute for him. I'll get a pic of it one of these days.

Her company makes signs for a living, she made me this one like 4 years ago. One of these days I'll have it up in the garage.

-Aaron
        87 cutlass
        76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
        87 olds 442 - old mans ride
        355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Ain"t nothin but a square peace symbol.

Comment

to be fair, its a rectangle. :bouncy smile:

-Aaron
            87 cutlass
            76 olds 350/t56 3.73's