1st HellCat in the 9's. WORLD RECORD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    Still waiting for that friend with the Hellcat to say he's going to RF. Might be "bitchslap productions"
    Keep waiting........................................... .
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
      Just think of how fast the car would be if Mopar would put their musclecar chassis on a diet like Chevy has finally done with the new Camaro. A Hellcat with 707 HP at, say, 3800 pounds wet?

Joel
      Yeah............ they have, it's called a drag-pak car
      Attached Files
      Let the hating begin!

Comment

The new pony cars are lighter than the production stuff.

Comment

I really liked the COPO Camaro but at almost 100K GM can stick it up their a**.

Comment

There was a Hellcat at the rock this past weekend that was running 11.40's@126mph so that is pretty good on stock tires. I did talk with the guy and he does not plan to race the car anymore, he just wanted to see what it would run.

Comment

That Corvette Z06 with the C7 package was clicking off some pretty good passes. Low 11's with drag radials.
              Let the hating begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Alleyoop2 View Post
                That Corvette Z06 with the C7 package was clicking off some pretty good passes. Low 11's with drag radials.
                I am now kind of suspicious of the 07 Z06 being stock as he was clicking off 130mph 2 weeks ago but was only 123 to 124 this past Sun. Makes me wonder if there is more done to that car, so if the weather is not as good as 2 weeks ago one could be down 6mph?, someone correct me if I am wrong on this.

Comment

He was at The ROCK again yesterday clicking off 10.90's and his mph was up also. Everyone was going a little faster with the cooler weather.
                  Let the hating begin!

Comment

Working...
                  X