Teacher caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher caught

I don't remember teachers doing this when I was in high school.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/M...303049321.html

I guess when I was a teen and if a teacher wanted to get it on one would think you would keep your mouth shut.

Comment

I agree Bob. While this principal was no beauty queen, no comparison to my principal who looked kinda like a Vikings linebacker.

Comment

Our high-school principal was a former USMC drill-Sargent. Definitely a major a-hole. I only remember one teacher of mine who was good-looking. Miss Ness. She taught 4th grade, and she was hotter 'n hell! A number of us guys had a crush on her. The rest of our female teachers were older - like mom or grandma.

But there was this one teacher we called little miss muffet because she was also the lifeguard at the city beach - and well....let's just say that the lawn was in need of a trim, as it had overgrown the fence-line by quite a bit. She taught girl's phys-ed. It was common-knowledge amongst us students & the staff that she was going out with a student who was a senior at the time - a guy who later became a famous pro hockey player.

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Now that's funny

Comment

Working...
          X