Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you guys buy your slicks??

Where do you guys buy your slicks??

I know I can get them through Jegs, or Summit. But is there anywhere around here where you can go look, feel, touch,( I said touch, lol) and pay for them right there? Just wondering?
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

Yeah, I haven't bought slicks locally since Smith Auto. I may have bought some from a place down in Savage that was easy to deal with. The last local speed shop I've bought any performance stuff from was MAS.

Comment

You can get Hoosiers in Rogers MN, at the Hoosier tire store.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
        You can get Hoosiers in Rogers MN, at the Hoosier tire store.
        Thank you for the info! I don't know if I'm going with Hoosiers again! They don't seem to last as long. I have a set of Goodyears that lasted longer than the hoosiers.
        Let the hating begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Yeah, I haven't bought slicks locally since Smith Auto. I may have bought some from a place down in Savage that was easy to deal with. The last local speed shop I've bought any performance stuff from was MAS.
          It sucks not having any around here. Is the place in Savage still open?
          Let the hating begin!

Comment

I think they went out of business quite awhile ago.

Comment

I called the Hoosier store and they were easy to deal with, but didn't have the tires I wanted.

It's nice to have a store locally that you can just walk in and get a set without having to wait. That's gotta be worth the extra cost--$25? $30 more? But if you aren't in a hurry, $25-$30 can go towards other parts.

Comment

Most of the time I get mine from summit, I get Goodyear's but have had good luck with Hoosier's too. M/T's are way to expensive now. Last set I bought cost me $75 for the pair with 4 runs on them.

Comment

Norms tire
                  5.55@126
                  8.67@155
                  www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Working...
                  X