X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Hellcat Owner / Start Debate now

This came from a Hellcat message board.

Please, I'm only quoting what the guy posted

"Wife drove the Hellcat to a stellar 6.87@103(1/8th) with a 1.55 60ft with drag radials only. I believe in the right air, and some more testing, we can get it down some more for sure. The track was crowded and it took 40 minutes to make a pass.Will have vid up soon. The car shut some mouths today for sure!"
    Attached Files
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

And as always...she's "stock"

Comment

Aside from the drag radials, he claims.
      Let the hating begin!

Comment

One thing's for sure - the 'Cat has generated more hubbub amongst the car crowd than than any other American car in recent history. Wonder if it will be as tough in the upcoming Furious 7 movie as the seemingly indestructible GNX lookalike was in Fast & Furious 4, which wasn't even fazed by a semi tanker trailer full of high-octane fuel landing on its roof.

Joel
        Last edited by Fast One; 03-28-2015, 10:05 PM.
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

That's haulin' ass for heavy car, got my Camaro beat in the eighth mile, but then again I have peanuts into my car compared to what the hellcat cost. Wonder how soon all these 10 sec. cars will start getting kicked out of the tracks with no safety bar or dated belts.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            That's haulin' ass for heavy car, got my Camaro beat in the eighth mile, but then again I have peanuts into my car compared to what the hellcat cost. Wonder how soon all these 10 sec. cars will start getting kicked out of the tracks with no safety bar or dated belts.
            Or be essentially legislated out of competition - similar to what NHRA did to the GN back in the day, by making showroom-stock GNs compete with modified big-blocks instead of other showroom-stock cars, because stock GNs were blowing the doors off all of the other factory-stock cars back then.

Joel
            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Anyone else find it odd that the car was backed onto the trailer?
              www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
              Green four door Chevy

Comment

There's a fair amount of overhang up front, and the air dam sits pretty low. It would probably hit the ramp if you tried to drive it onto the trailer forward.

Joel

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that too Haulnss, but thought it was probably a trailer issue like Joel said.

Comment

At work we are replacing almost all front spoilers on Hellcat's and 392 Challenger's because they are being scraped up. The transport companies have to get it figured out.
                    Let the hating begin!

Comment

Working...
                    X