Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting - stock Hellcat + race gas/DRs = 10.4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since "stock" Hellcats run 10s, kinda hard to understand why he'd chicken out. :laughing smile:

Bogus cars.....

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      Since "stock" Hellcats run 10s, kinda hard to understand why he'd chicken out. :laughing smile:

Bogus cars.....

There were a boat load of new Challenger's at Micky D's when Bobby and I stopped to eat, all were hanging around Hellcat like it was God or something. It is a nice car but so it the new Vette. Lot's of late model cars there yesterday, the Challenger's were in the 13's and most of the 4th gen Camaros and F-birds were in the 12's to 14's. There was a guy who bragged about an SS car like yours Glenn that had big ported heads and cam 6spd. car that was he said should be in the mid 11's. He had JR syndrome, the car ran mid 12's all day. There was a bone stock C6 auto Vette with drag radials only that ran 12 teens at over 114, pretty good for an LS2 car.

Comment

Regarding drag racing, I've always said: If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
          There was a new Hellcat at the rock today but chickened out and would not run the car.
          What color was the Hellcat, MR.hp? just wondering?
          ------------------------------------
          Let the hating begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Alleyoop2 View Post
            What color was the Hellcat, MR.hp? just wondering?
            My son said it was black with black wheels. Nice car.

Comment

I'm amazed at how they can get a car with over 4600lb race weight to run "10s". I mean...it's easy!

Comment

I have a buddy who owns a Prius. I convinced him to take it to Rock Falls and his best run was 18.0 in the quarter.

Then I asked him if I could make a few tweaks and see if we could get some more performance out of his car. He said sure why not. So we drained the regular gas and added race gas and put some drag radials on it. His next pass: low 12s @ 120 mph.

Just want to thank the Hellcat guys for this new trick. It really works wonders no matter what you drive.

Comment

Hmmm,18s seem fast for one of those.
                  Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Here ya go... (I hate Toyota and the Prius most of any)

http://autofiles.com/0-60-times/toyota/prius/

Comment

I went through some of the ETs on Autofiles.It says my 2013 JEEP 2 dr. Wrangler Sport goes 15.20@ 98 mph. I would like to see THAT.
                      Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Gotta love all the humor in this thread.

Comment

15.20s? Yeah I can't believe that. Still has to be quicker than a stupid Prius though.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                            I have a buddy who owns a Prius. I convinced him to take it to Rock Falls and his best run was 18.0 in the quarter.

Then I asked him if I could make a few tweaks and see if we could get some more performance out of his car. He said sure why not. So we drained the regular gas and added race gas and put some drag radials on it. His next pass: low 12s @ 120 mph.

Just want to thank the Hellcat guys for this new trick. It really works wonders no matter what you drive.
                            Sure it did.....................................
                            ------------------------------------
                            Let the hating begin!

Comment

I heard a guy once put helium in his tires, went from low 15's to 12 flat

Comment

Originally posted by Alleyoop2 View Post
                                Sure it did.....................................
                                This fuggin guy

Comment

Working...
                                X