Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting - stock Hellcat + race gas/DRs = 10.4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
    LOL!

Hell, whatever you just mumbled...........................

Joel
    Not this again............................................. ..................................

Don't you have a Buick to go fix or something? :rotfl:
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

Comment

The blind fanboy who can't handle the facts & refuses to quote them in hopes that they'll go away & also refuses to answer questions strikes again.....:lol2:

It's also mildly amusing that my posts are the only ones you partially quote & choose to argue. LOL! Such childish behavior...

Oh - and being that Buicks are proper GM cars which are MUCH more reliable than Mopars, they rarely need fixing - so no. :lol:

Joel
      Last edited by Fast One; 03-26-2015, 11:39 PM.
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Let's hear your science-based explanation regarding how the 'Cat's engine "recognizes" race-gas & produces enough extra power to run low 10s when it's injected into the cylinders, but somehow won't "recognize" nitrous being sprayed directly into its intake plenum & won't make any more power. I'm looking forward to learning more about this highly unusual phenomenon.

Joel
        Last edited by Fast One; 03-26-2015, 11:40 PM.
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Bag of douche

Check out the link! http://www.ebay.com/itm/111630053237 yeah, that seems about right..................................... :banana smile::butt smile:
          Let the hating begin!

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
            This is Hellcat motor is a major step forward in technology. If the Hellcat doesn't recognize nitrous, does it not recognize other mods like gears? Let's say you install 4.56 gears in the Hellcat, does the computer not acknowledge the gears because it knows a kit hasn't been made available yet, so after the install the computer pulls timing to accelerate slower to keep the car more in line with a stock Hellcat?

Really!? Wow :sad smile:
            Let the hating begin!

Comment

Settle down - just messin with you

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                Settle down - just messin with you
                I'm not getting wound up, it's all good.

I guess it doesn't translate how I type, I'm just messing around with you guys
                Let the hating begin!

Comment

I actually think the 'Cat is pretty badass.

HOWEVER - when some guy on YT claims to be running 10.4s with the factory tune on nothing but race-gas & drag-radials, I'm naturally skeptical. It takes a major power increase to knock a half-second off your 1/4-mile time & increase your trap speed by 7 MPH.

Seems unlikely that MOPAR engineers would build a passenger car engine that reduces boost and/or timing THAT much on 92-93 octane pump gas, as the engine would surely blow in spectacular fashion if the knock sensor crapped out while the driver had his foot into it.

Joel

Comment

I agree with you Fast One.

I'm like the rest of you guy's, I wanna see what they can do with my own two eye's! I think the Hellcat's are pretty bitchin'!

Only time will tell, hope to see some at some tracks locally this summer.
                    Let the hating begin!

Comment

I guess this thread doesn't SUCK after all!

Comment

LOL! Are you sure about that??

Joel

Comment

Announcement from Dodge

I heard that Dodge officially denounced all of the supposedly "stock" Hellcat vids on YT.

APRIL FOOLS!!

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                            I heard that Dodge officially denounced all of the supposedly "stock" Hellcat vids on YT.

APRIL FOOLS!!

Joel
                            That was just a April fools thing to keep all you GM guys from crying so much!:sad smile:
                            Let the hating begin!

Comment

Bet it took you at least a minute or two to figure out that I was joking.

Joel

Comment

There was a new Hellcat at the rock today but chickened out and would not run the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X