Nice wx!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice wx!

Finally, some decent weather! Yesterday, I fired up the grill for the first time this year. Going to do some more grilling today.

Joel
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Yeah, wx is great. I plan to BBQ a certain GT500 in just a few weeks.

Comment

LOL! So, do GT500s taste better rare or well-done?

Joel
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

500's are rare, you never see them on the road and after you toast them they usually get burned very bad.

Comment

Been out in the Garage working all day.

Comment

Suppose to be 70° today, we'll see it feels pretty cold out with the wind right now.

Comment

Yeah, yesterday was great up here in East Bethel. Sunny, calm, with a high of 60°. It's supposed to get up to 65 today. Now we need some rain to wash the salt off the roads. :)

Joel

Comment

Oh Oh, 3-6" of snow predicted for Sunday!

Comment

It never fails. We get teased with a few warm days then get dumped on. It won't stay around long tho.

Comment

Heard that they've revised the snowfall forecast for the metro to 2-4", but they're predicting up to a foot of the evil white stuff in the Rochester area. Just started to get a few flakes up here in East Bethel.

Joel

Comment

I have a foot down here in
                      Lonsdale, what a dirty trick, lol. But it happens every year.

Comment

Damn, you guys got nailed down there. That sucks. At least it won't stick around very long. Had just a dusting up here in East Bethel. Barely enough to see a bit of white in a few spots in the yard.

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by kelly andersen View Post
                          I have a foot down here in
                          Lonsdale, what a dirty trick, lol. But it happens every year.

Better you than me.:lol2:

Comment

Last 2 days have been great to get stuff done, I got the Bird running today after 3 years off and boy what a nightmare. Seems when one used pump prem the Holley fuel regulators go to hell and push pressure over 10 psi. So I had to replace it with an Arowmotive I had sitting on the shelf. Got all the wiring and new gauges and whatnot fixed and working. Drive time coming soon.

Comment

Were you using non-oxy premium, or was it the stuff with alcohol in it?

Joel

Comment

Working...
                              X