This is why I run GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I run GM

Here's an almighty GT500 at arguably the quickest trackest in the nation..with these mods:

Shelby GT500<br /> Evolution Performance Stage 2 <br /> Stiegemeier Stage 6 port<br /> Moroso Intercooler Reservoir packed with ice<br /> 2.6 Metco Pulley<br /> Kooks Long tube headers<br /> High flow cats gutted<br /> Bassani cat back<br /> Carbon Fiber JLT CAI<br /> Jon Lund Tune<br /> Steeda upper/lower control arms<br /> Swar bar<br /> GT500 KR Strut tower brace<br /> 3:73 with Ford Racing Girdle<br /> Line Locks<br /> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter<br /> Ford racing lowering springs 1.5"<br /> Nitto NT05R Drag Radial 285/40/18<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Track : Atco Dragway, NJ 4/7/2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...osp1ohB5vA#t=2

Ya, just like Joe 600 and some hp with an 11.20@130 mph to show for it. Me, just a little home built 406 with an 11 flat@122mph. GM, that's how we get it done FTW.

Comment

Yeah but no offense to Joe, he may have beeen in the 11.20s once. I saw him run in the 11.40s once. Otherwise he was in the upper 11s and in the 12s. I'm a firm believer that unless you can duplicate your best time when it doesn't count, it's unlikely you can do it against a competitor.

Comment

Working...
      X