Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock C7 Z06 in the 10s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcHcIF6qDNI

Impressive. What I like the most? He could drive it across the country in comfort.

Comment

I think they will go quicker. Great drivers with more seat time at E-town in the spring - maybe mid 10s?

The only thing that irritates me about the Z06 is that they are having heatsoak problems. Some are losing 40 - 50 rwhp after a couple dyno pulls. You would think that GM would have extinguished those issues with a proper cooling system before mass production. If you look at the new GT500, those things have heat exchangers that are almost overkill - which is a good thing for the buyer. GM puts out the ZL1 and Z06 and it's like they expect buyers to upgrade the HEs themselves. If I bought either a ZL1 or Z06 I wouldn't even want to drive it without upgrading them. Just disappointing.

Comment

Yeah, I hadn't heard about the HS. I could only hope they'd have issues like that if I happened to run against one. Also, hope the driver skills would mimick Dan. That would really give me a better chance of victory.

Comment

I heard Dan checks his Facebook in between shifts

Comment

But GM cars can't go that quick stock, so says the tcs crowd. :rotfl:

Comment

Dial up moves faster than my shifting....

1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
              2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
              2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
              1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                But GM cars can't go that quick stock, so says the tcs crowd. :rotfl:
                LOL! hell, a stock 'Vette could probably tow most of their Mustangs through the quarter faster than they could do it under their own power.

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                Impressive. What I like the most? He could drive it across the country in comfort.
                Yup! And get around 28 MPG on the highway while doing so, if he wished.

Joel
                Last edited by Fast One; 02-13-2015, 08:12 PM.
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Yeah, I heard this guy is running nitrous........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................... wait for it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. wait for it .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... just kidding
                  ------------------------------------
                  Let the hating begin!

Comment

:laughing smile:

Comment

Check it out

STOCK HELLCAT 10.86 @ 127

http://youtu.be/o_aB9JTiFVE
                      Let the hating begin!

Comment

Check it out

STOCK HELLCAT 10.86 @ 127

http://youtu.be/o_aB9JTiFVE

Sorry forgot the picture

Let the hating begin!

Comment

Comment

No responses yet, huh............................................... ............................... that's weird?
                            Let the hating begin!

Comment

Will be interesting to see what happens at Powercruise this year, the SRT 8 Challengers were getting their asses handed to them last year by a lot of GM and ford mustangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X