Oklahoma street racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma street racers

LOL. The cops allowed the filming to get done.

http://www.news9.com/story/25929844/...th-police-help

Maybe we should move there and start street racing.

Comment

As Joe has said...I don't have enuf.

Comment

Have any of you guys ever been to the 1/8th-mile heads-up street drags & car show up in Duluth? It's the only legal drag racing event on a public street in the entire US.

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
          Have any of you guys ever been to the 1/8th-mile heads-up street drags & car show up in Duluth? It's the only legal drag racing event on a public street in the entire US.

Joel
          Never been to it but I've seen the vids

Comment

I've been and raced, was a few years ago. Not exactly drag racing by street racing terms but more of timed 1/8 mile runs. At least the year I went..
            1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
            2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
            2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
            1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

I watch the show, of course you can tell that it's all staged. Putting up lights, and there's always an ambulance on site also.

I hang out on another forum, and there's a guy on there that used to race with them. He claims it's all on the up and up (as far as the money and racing), not all the b.s.
              He said that they would go down to Mexico to film most of the racing.
              ------------------------------------
              Let the hating begin!

Comment

Its all shot there, they have filming permits to shut down the road.my Buddie was on the Chicago show with the 37 Chev. Truck.

Comment

Working...
                X