X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fast One View Post
    ----------------------------------

Joel
    So, it comes from the factory without any tread on the rear tires? So what your telling me is a Hellcat with drag radials is faster than a vette with slicks from the factory??

Your mama never called you sunny for a reason
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast One View Post
      That's funny coming from a diehard Mopar guy, when everyone knows that Mopar has had the most dismal quality, fit & finish, and reliability of the Big Three for a number of decades.

Joel
      Really, is that the best you can come up with????? LOL!!!!!!!:funny shit:
      Let the hating begin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleyoop2 View Post
        So, it comes from the factory without any tread on the rear tires? So what your telling me is a Hellcat with drag radials is faster than a vette with slicks from the factory??

Your mama never called you sunny for a reason
        It's obvious that you are an extremely biased fanboy, and are incapable of dealing with basic logic. Those weren't slicks. Do your effing homework and read what tires are included with the Z07 option.

Oh - and cut the juvenile personal dig bullshit. Now you've become an asshole, rather than simply being a blind Mopar fanboy.

I am reminded of a quote: "Arguing with a fool is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you start getting dirtier, and the pig actually starts enjoying it."

Enjoy your mud.
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

• Joel, some of us live in a fantasy world. Alleyoop2 appears to disregard the laws of physics. Race weight and rwhp and 1/4 mile ET seem to have no effect on his thought process regarding the Hellcat. I think that if he were driving a semi with a height of 15ft and approached a bridge over pass with a clearance sign of 13 ft., based on his thinking, he'd feel he would clear it.

Comment

• This all makes for some interesting reading, I think I need more popcorn .

Comment

• Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              Joel, some of us live in a fantasy world. Alleyoop2 appears to disregard the laws of physics. Race weight and rwhp and 1/4 mile ET seem to have no effect on his thought process regarding the Hellcat. I think that if he were driving a semi with a height of 15ft and approached a bridge over pass with a clearance sign of 13 ft., based on his thinking, he'd feel he would clear it.
              Oh, c'mon! Now your just insulting my intelligence. I might take offense to it, if you guy's new what you were talking about

It's like you said, this is all in good fun, just some ribbin' between a few member's.

Don't take it so serious, I can't help it if the Hellcat is faster than the Vette.
              Let the hating begin!

Comment

• You're one crazy guy, Alleyoop2

Comment

• It's all good!
                  Let the hating begin!

Comment

• The first time I saw a Challenger it was pretty nice and the dealer even offered to let me drive it, that car was the first one delivered in MN. I declined as I thought my employer would be pissed if anything happened to it when I was on the clock. Good thing about this site is we don't get butthurt, but if anyone does I do have a butthurt report form you can fill out then we can send it in so someone who cares. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X