Har Mar last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Har Mar last night

Finally got to get out to go cruisin' last night. Went to Har Mar to see all the cars and people and it was packed. The his of the night was a dude who had a 63 Rambler American the he turned into a Street type Pro Mod car. Well done with very good att. to detail, the car had an old Alcohol Hemi engine out of a Funny car and when he started it up it sounded like you were ready to make a 6 sec. pass. I got some pics and will try to post some up later. The guy helping him was an old freind of mine and if I would have asked I would have gotten a ride in it. Oh well.

Steve was there with his 2000 Formula, the other Steve that has the old vette was there also now has a blower and a bottle on it, hope it goes better than his last setup, I should run him at the track sometime. Jimmy and Timmy were there with their Chevelles too.

Yeah, couldn't make it last nite. Went today for a few hours with Typhoon and it was wall to wall people. Saw Fast Eddy cruise through. Saw three cars pull over 1000 hp on the dyno. '65 Chevelle post, Turbo Regal and a black Trans am with two power adders. Tried to get over to Snelling tonite but ran out time.

Comment

Working...
    X