Mn C&c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mn C&c

Went over there this morning with a buddy of mine who used to have a Typhoon and the place was just packed. I couldn't believe it. I went over there last month and it was drizzling so the turnout wasn't as good. A whole bunch of high dollar high horse power cars every time you turned your head. It was pretty ridiculous.

I took about 50 photos. I'll try and get them up in a bit.

Some of my favorites of the day:

Bugatti Veyron
    Carrera GT
    Lamborghini Aventador 700hp V12 $400K (factory rated 1/4 mile 10.2@136)
    McClaren MP4-12C Spyder
    Ferrari 458 Italia $230k triple exhaust coming out the middle rear looked sick
    Ford GT
    Saleen S7
    Lamborghini Gallardo Twin Turbo had a dealer plate with a FS sign - lime green color was very "aggresive" on the eyes
    Lamborghini Murcielago
    Audi R8
    Bentley Continental GT
    New ZR1 Vette lic plate ZR1 LS9
    A few ZL1 Camaro's always enjoy looking at those
    71 Chevelle SS 454 - didn't care for the tiny aftermarket wheels
    '67 Chevelle SS 396 immaculate plum color
    There was a late 60's Maroon GTO with an LS2 under the hood. Really unique.
    Newer silver G8 with a Maggie Supercharger
    Too many Porsche's, Benz's and miscellaneous cars to even count. Pretty cool.

I can't believe some of these garages in the AutoMotorPlex. I'd give anything to have a garage there.
    Last edited by Typhoon; 07-06-2014, 04:08 PM.

All these were taken from my iPhone so by no means are they "top shelf" photos but enjoy.

$450K 605HP Porsche Carrera GT (same car Paul Walker was involved in deadly crash)

Most people will never see this car in person in their life. Literally. $1.9M 1,001HP Bugatti Veyron

$230K Ferrari 458 Italia 570HP One of my favorite cars there hands down. Love the exhaust.

One of the only Fords that I drool over $500K Saleen S7 750HP

Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo. Factory rated 550hp-ish (before TT) roughly $190K (factory MSRP)

$266K 616HP McLaren MP4-12C. One of my co-workers has one of these. Dwyane Wade also has one.

$280K 565HP Aston Martin Vanquish

$220K+ 660ishHP Lamborghini Murcielago

$175K Bentley Continental GT 5-600HP ranges

Audi R8 430Hp (this one was the V8) they make a V10 model with more power obviously

Ford GT 550HP

638HP Corvette ZR1

580HP ZL1 Camaro

Just a little 2.0L 355HP Mercedes Benz CLA 45 AMG. These are the more "affordable" Benz's. The owner was complaining about the lack of "launch control". Neat dude.

Blown Pontiac G8. Almost walked right past until I saw the supercharger.
    Last edited by Typhoon; 07-06-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Sweet garage layout. Must be rough.

1967 Chevelle SS 396. The pictures really don't even do this car justice. My jaw dropped. One of HOTCIVIC's favorite cars.

Last edited by Typhoon; 07-06-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Wow, those are quite the collection of pics. I wouldn't have any idea what those exotics are or what they cost. I'm now more educated.

Comment

Auto Motorplex

Glad to see you liked my garage and the royal plum 67 chevelle ss. If you look in the back of the garage by the Porkys sign is a 69 428 CJ & 70 hemi Challenger. My 67 cuda Pro Stock car is up in my warehouse. Stop in anytime & visit. Bob M

Comment

Working...
          X