Rumor has is Sloss got beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor has is Sloss got beat

Guess Sloss got beat by a bike:sad smile: then the guy got mouthy with Sloss. His car must have been stock and the bike was modified.:laughing smile:

His cars are always "stock". Must a have been quite the bike to beat his modified--I mean "stock" Lambo.

Comment

Didn't that happen a few years ago also when sloss had his "stock" GT-2?

Comment

Sloss is kind of a big deal.

Comment

I've heard lots of Sloss stories over the years (all of which have been less than flattering), but I don't think I ever saw him at Porky's or the other hangouts. What's the deal with him? Is he one of those rich guys who tends to buy exotic hot-rods that are well-beyond his driving ability?

Joel
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

No, he's a helluva driver in my opinion. He, like most people fail to realize that no matter how quick/fast you are--there's always someone quicker/faster.

Comment

And then there are those who may realize it, but are unable to deal with it.

OK - now I understand. Too bad. None of the Sloss stories I've heard/read mentioned that he's actually a good driver. But then a racer's attitude often speaks much louder than his or her driving ability.

Joel
              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                And then there are those who may realize it, but are unable to deal with it.

OK - now I understand. Too bad. None of the Sloss stories I've heard/read mentioned that he's actually a good driver. But then a racer's attitude often speaks much louder than his or her driving ability.

Joel
                Mr. Sloss is a high dollar guy. He has always been nice to Glenn and myself and I even got a ride in the GT-2 when he had it, that little car flies. He did go to the pig but he always picks his races as you look bad when you just race anyone who might have more power that yourself. Would be nice if he went to Powercruise with one of his cars, hell more people would go if Sloss were there. I am surprised that he does not go, seems like going 160+ would be right up his alley.

Comment

sloss is just like his buddy zippy, full of crap.

Comment

Zippy?

Comment

Working...
                    X