Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseville po-po in trouble

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_2...t-traffic-stop

First, I know the police have a tough job to do. Most put up with a bunch of torment daily. My brother was a city cop for years--a high school friend retired from Illinois State Police--and his sister (a good friend also) is a deputy sheriff in So Ill. I've heard the stories and quite frankly, wouldn't want to be a cop.

But...after seeing the video of this injustice, I hope his attorney sues them for every dime possible and makes an example out of them. If this guy had resisted or mouthed off to the officers, then I would probably feel different.

I remember hanging out over in Roseville a couple years ago. Three squads pulled in and acted like we were criminals. The female officer sure made it clear she was in charge. Yep...go after guys hanging out, talking cars instead of going after people causing public safety issues, like drugs., assault, weapons, drunks, etc.

Stay tuned....

Ya, that cop she was a real BITCH, did I say Bitch. LOL have not met too many cops I ever liked, still don't today.

Comment

Cops bad when it comes to street racing.

Comment

Working...
      X