Crummy Snap On tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crummy Snap On tools

To make a long story short, I have bought a lot of specialty tools over the years and one thing I do remember was that any Blue Point tool Snap on made in the USA carried the same forever warranty that the Snap On stuff does. Fast forward to 2014, I had a Blue Point Solvent air gun go bad, the rubber part got a big bubble in it and if I would have used it any longer the sucker would have blew up in my hand. Snap On says "Not Warranted" and he wants to charge me $50 to get it fixed. I told him to f-off and no more Snap On junk for me. So I bought an $8.50 Harbor Fright one for work and the thing works as good as the Snap On.

Today out in the garage, I was going to toss the old one in the garbage and as I looked at it I thought, Humm....can I fix this?, well sure as hell I cut the old rubber handle off and then the band clamps, got out a piece of 3/4" heater hose, 2 clamps and plugged in the air compressor and the repaired Blue Piont tool is on the road to be used again. $50 bucks my ass, cost me a total of $1.95, HA HA Snap On you suck.

Maybe it should be Snap Off.

Comment

Blue Point tools were not made buy Snap-on. Blue point was made buy other makers and sold under Snap-on.

Comment

I but mostly Mac tools, better people to deal with IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X