No announcement yet.

So what all did you do on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got another foot-plus of the wretched white crap on the ground so far at my place & it's not done yet. Damn...

Joel
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Sucks

Comment

Yes it does. Ended up with 15-18" in the yard here in East Bethel. Guess that's what I get for putting the snowblower away last week.

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Well, one positive thing about our weather---our engines, etc should last longer than the guys down south. They race probably 9-10 months out of the year, so they would use up more parts than us.

Comment

You've got a point, there. On the other hand, they also get to have more fun. But then our harsh winters supposedly make us live longer, so we might get to have more fun in the long run. Maybe even in the 1/4-mile run.

Joel

Comment

Yup, another mess. I just found a picture I took last year that was on the 19th of April 2013 and we got blasted with about 6" that day too.

Comment

Sucks

Comment

It snowed at Rock Falls last year in the beginning of May.
                  ------------------------------------
                  Let the hating begin!

Comment

Rock who ???? LOL

Comment

Another rainy weekend coming up.

Comment

Working...
                      X