So what all did you do on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what all did you do on

This first nice 60° day?. I spent mine chasing parts. I got a killer deal on a set of Sportsman II heads for $100 from a guy that just need a valve job, he also sold me 2 QTP 3" electric cutouts for $75. I then went down past Stillwater and found an aftermarket SS hood for my 94Z for $200, oh ya it was some nice driving in the warm weather.

I fired up the GN for the first time this year, hung out on the deck for awhile, fired up the grill, and also watched the Bristol race.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I Washed my truck and girlfriends car in the driveway. Made sure my lawn mower and generator run. Tried getting my scooter running.
      5.55@126
      8.67@155
      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

starting tinkering with this thing I drug home for no good reason. anyone have any old motorbike stuff laying around, the only thing I have found wrong so far is that it needs a spark plug boot, and I need to get some gaskets on it so I can fill it with oil. carbs are sitting on the bench waiting for the o ring kit I ordered to show up, so I can get them tidied up and see if she will fire or not.

-Aaron
        87 cutlass
        76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
        87 olds 442 - old mans ride
        355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

My caffeine level must have been too low when I replied before. I watched the Martinsville race, not Bristol.

Looks like more snow is on the way. Glad I didn't put the snowblower away last weekend.

Joel
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
            My caffeine level must have been too low when I replied before. I watched the Martinsville race, not Bristol.

Looks like more snow is on the way. Glad I didn't put the snowblower away last weekend.

Joel
            I know what you mean Joel, digging out the big one again tonight.

Comment

It's snowing sideways here. Hope they're wrong about the 6-12 inches of evil white crap we're supposed to end up with out of the deal.

Joel

Comment

LA LA LA LA LA. Ice cream she comes down...in El Paso

Comment

LA LA LA LA LA. Ice cream she comes down...in El Paso

Comment

Good thing I didn't take my snow tires off yet
                    5.55@126
                    8.67@155
                    www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Sunday I was going to try and get my scoot out but
                      after seeing the mud pit in front of the garage door I decided
                      against it.

That's a great price for those heads. I run those on my shortbox Chevy.
                      I really like them but I paid full boat for mine.

Comment

Just cleaned up a foot of spring weather off my driveway this AM.

Comment

Got a foot of the crap here in East Bethel, too. With luck, the salt should be washed off the roads by mid-may.

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                            With luck, the salt should be washed off the roads by mid-may.

Joel
                            That sounds about right.

Comment

Hope all the bad weather is over.

Comment

Working...
                              X