My PM box is getting full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Dan he's our man if anyone can do it Dan can. :rotfl:

I cannot eat wings so you guys ar not getting any either.

Comment

I relocated for 5 years and haven't missed a thing.

Hi Bob.

Comment

I just love poking fun at those tools.

Comment

Some might get a chuckle out of this one, I did
          http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=dirty%20shawn
          :laughing smile:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            Some might get a chuckle out of this one, I did
            http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=dirty%20shawn
            :laughing smile:
            that's funny right there.

Comment

Wow! I never knew what that meant. Where do you come up with this stuff? Oh well...dirty Shawn--dirty Sanchez-- the world has gone nuts!

Comment

OMG that is funny, Shawn will not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
                  Actually I sold my Cobra in October of 2012. I still have more Ford's than Chevy's in the garage but I still have a Chevy so not 100% a Ford family... I like to think of myself as a CAR enthusiast with a preference for Fords.
                  your smarter then i thought if you dumped a cobra

Originally posted by DNeinstadt
                  I'm not "protecting" anyone. You want to sign on TCS and fling shit with the other monkeys in the zoo, be my guest. I will personally approve your membership (I manually approve them all anyways) I posted the same message in this thread 3+ years ago. (http://www.twincityoutlaws.com/showthread.php?t=3502)
                  no thanks. its stinky over there

Originally posted by DNeinstadt
                  Yeah, for someone that hates TCS so much and can't stand the site, you sure are promoting it to a bunch of Quad city guys. Why don't they sign on and talk smack to the local TCS guys? Would create some traffic and maybe others will stick up for you so I am not expected to.
                  they dont care. we were just drinkin a couple beers and i asked if they heard of your board. some heard of it some didnt and all of the guys said it was a bunch of stinky butt moron type people on there.
                  the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Seems quiet the last week, the little A.D.D. kids ran out of energy.

Comment

I hear I'm even getting criticized by this> Your PM box is 96% full.

Coming from a bunch of retards that probably sniff bus seats

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                        I hear I'm even getting criticized by this> Your PM box is 96% full.

Coming from a bunch of retards that probably sniff bus seats
                        I hear they fish in the toilet for brown trout:rotfl::rotfl:

Comment

The clowns over there say no one cares about what happens at TCO, or even looks here, but nearly 900 views on this thread.

Comment

Speaking of clowns, have you guys seen this crazy "engine-pulling" clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feeFmQ8RPcU#t=17

Joel
                            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Bump

Comment

over 1000 views and tcs retards say they don't care about tco. akromix is a tool n never done anything but cut down tco and zman and mrhp. stormstooge fits that dipshit just right. they hate tco becouse they have no power here n that bothers them more than they can stand. camss is a dork who also has done nothing and couldn't hold mrhps jock strap. f 'em all I say!
                                the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Working...
                                X