No announcement yet.

My PM box is getting full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They actually have a thread over there that's dedicated to whining about this site?

Joel
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Yeah I saw the copied and pasted stuff from over there, because I won't open a link to that shit hole. One thing's for sure...there's a lotta dislike for us and our site. Think about it though...they place a high value on that site having more posts than TCO. Logic would tell anyone with even a TCS half of a brain...the more time spent posting equals less time for more important and productive stuff...like making money. Just goes to show what's important to them.

As far as CAMSS30 goes, yeah we have the video of him and JR at Porky's. That's the night I challenged him that I'd spot his 10F900 8 car lengths for $1000 and he wanted no part of it. That's also on the video. Only reason I challenged him was because he had said on line at TCS that my Camaro made "shit for power". Hmmm....if my car made "shit for power" why would he turn down a quick $1000? Just another guy that acts like he's the car guru, but never had anything that ran worth a crap.

So for you TCS clowns looking over here:
      FACT: Larson DID turn down my challenge to race his "stock" Cobra against my SS-454 for $1000.
      FACT: Larson DID ask me about giving him time to buy another car to race me. If that "stock" Cobra was so fast, why would he do those two things? The TCS crowd had their heads so far up his ass that he was still their big hero.
      FACT: So I my opinion...he DID run like a little bitch with his tail between his legs after he and the TCS crowd had claimed how fast his "stock" Cobra was. But TCSrs don't want to talk about that. The next time you see Larson, ask him. Of course he has so much pride I doubt he'd admit it.

I'd like to see anyone from over there post up what they've accomplished with a race car. Most of them are probably living paycheck to paycheck and can't afford a meal from the value menu at Wendy's.

Comment

I ran 10.26 n/a at 3550lbs on pump gas. Then I ran 9.3X @144 on a 150 hit at least a hundred passes. I sold that motor and the new motor/car combo should be much faster. I think bluchev went 9.5X with a junkyard motor. 64fFairlane went 10.1 blowing through the converter with a junkyard motor. Tobaditsnotachev's car ran a 10.2X I think with a junkyard motor. Eddy went 8.7x on drag week. I'm a little drunk so I'm sure I'm forgetting a few:butt smile:
        5.55@126
        8.67@155
        www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Ok. I'm trying to understand your point, Shagwag. Hope the barley pops or whatever you were indulging in were enjoyable.

I think you're responding to my question about what the tc stangers have accomplished with a race car. So it appears that you and the guys mentioned in your post have ran good times and you consider yourself a TCSr (for whatever reason). Those are no doubt impressive times, but I don't recall any of the people mentioned including yourself having been in conflict with anybody here. Probably because you guys have better things to do than bash another car guy-- like concentrate on making your car go fast.

You and the guys mentioned have run nice times. Your wagon is impressive and I have no beef with you. I don't recall ever hearing you say anything negative about us over here. Fast Eddy is in that group mentioned and I have never had anything but respect for him. He's always been just a real neat guy when I see him out and about. He'll come over and say hi or we always walk over and talk to him. Hell--everybody likes Fast Eddy.

From what I've read in the paste and copy sent to me, is the negative stuff typically coming from people over there that haven't done anything impressive.

I think there are basically 4 groups at TCS:
          1: The ones who talk the most shit, either don't have a race car or have probably never been down a race track. They are the ones who have continued to bash me and Bob.
          2: The second group have cars, but are mostly dyno queens and internet bench race about how fast they are but don't back it up.
          3: Guys with fast cars such as Larson who have spent more money than some countries GDP to get maybe one or two a quick timeslips. Of course never won anything at the track in competition.
          4: The other group such as yourself have built your cars and put them on the track and run nice times.

I seriously doubt anyone from the 4 groups have won first place out of a field of 80-100 cars 5 times or more and finished as runner up or quarterfinalist as many times as I have or get their name in National Dragster. That's why I have a chip on my shoulder. I will not have anyone from TCS blast disrespectful internet shit about me, while I sit back and not get on their ass about it.

Everybody has their own idea as to what "impressive" means. While impressive...I think it's all relative. I can sit in the stands at a national drag event and appreciate a 13 sec stocker, and no offense, not be impressed with a car that runs a 8 or 9 or 10 sec time, but can't win 1st place at an event. I do have more respect for car guys from group 4 and I have no beef with anyone in any of the groups as long as they don't bash me for losing a race and think I'm going to sit back and take it without dishing it back. Hell, I've lost hundreds of races. Been down the track more times than all of you guys combined. People don't come over after a race at the dragstrip and start belittling their opponent or posting it all over the internet. It doesn't happen. If you lose a race, you go back and try again another day. No matter what you build...there's always going to be someone faster. In the old days, a 10 sec ET was impressive. As technology has improved over the years, if you can't drive your 10 sec car to the track 100 miles or more and back, then it's a good ET, but not anything out of the ordinary. I've always done what makes ME happy. I know what it takes to get a car down the track. If it were easy, everybody would be doing it. There's tons of frustration when it comes to racing but also tons of reward.

Finally...do you or anyone else think you are the only ones who can run a 10 or 9 or 8 sec time? I could throw an 8 or 9 sec car together. Certainly have the skills and funds to do that and drive it consistently down the track. The difference is I would put it into competition and strive to win 1st place with it. That means not just getting 1 or two time slips and calling it a day, but doing it consistently and in competition. It just has never been that important to me. I've maybe worked on my Camaro 2 or 3 times over the past 6 or 7 years--some years only changing the oil. Run 11s and drive wherever I want with cold a/c and 20+ mpg on 92 octane. I'm not willing to trade that convenience for a quicker ET.

Comment

Those clowns over there start the same crap evey winter as they need to bump their post counts that give them the ihaveabiggerpenis syndrome. Shag you and the other fast cars built your own stuff and I give you guys props for that and the great times you guy turn. As for people like dirtbag, mnstink, stormstooge, blownup87gt, drunkomcfuckstick and others who continue to hate this site, get used to it. The only reason this place exists is because of the way you clowns treated others. If tcs was such a great place then why did punching bag sell it?.We got rid of 99% of you problem children and the place is much nicer as I do not need come here everyday and change theads and posts. If this place is so bad then how come the OWNER OF TCS is here? Humm......

Don't worry, I am sure all these so called local fast cars will go out to the Rock, opps, cannot go there we hate that place, maybe they will go to Powercruise, Oh wait, BIR too far to drive, but I know where they will be, they will all go to some broken down dive stare at their weak ass blown stangs that make 9bazillion dyno proven HP then they will set up a race or two at Spring St. and brag how they are all the fastest street Hero's. I am sure all of the up and coming newer stang owners are flocking just to join up. I should start a new section let you all join up so I can tease you like I used to, but I do not have the time for that. Like Joel said it's nice without them. Keep reading my sigs girls, they seem to have struck a nerve.:laughing smile:

Comment

"I'll give you 8 car lengths and put up $1,000"

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                Those clowns over there start the same crap evey winter as they need to bump their post counts that give them the ihaveabiggerpenis syndrome. Shag you and the other fast cars built your own stuff and I give you guys props for that and the great times you guy turn. As for people like dirtbag, mnstink, stormstooge, blownup87gt, drunkomcfuckstick and others who continue to hate this site, get used to it. The only reason this place exists is because of the way you clowns treated others. If tcs was such a great place then why did punching bag sell it?.We got rid of 99% of you problem children and the place is much nicer as I do not need come here everyday and change theads and posts. If this place is so bad then how come the OWNER OF TCS is here? Humm......

Don't worry, I am sure all these so called local fast cars will go out to the Rock, opps, cannot go there we hate that place, maybe they will go to Powercruise, Oh wait, BIR too far to drive, but I know where they will be, they will all go to some broken down dive stare at their weak ass blown stangs that make 9bazillion dyno proven HP then they will set up a race or two at Spring St. and brag how they are all the fastest street Hero's. I am sure all of the up and coming newer stang owners are flocking just to join up. I should start a new section let you all join up so I can tease you like I used to, but I do not have the time for that. Like Joel said it's nice without them. Keep reading my sigs girls, they seem to have struck a nerve.:laughing smile:
                Well said MR.hp.

stormstooge, mnstink, punchbag? lol

What have those three ever had for competitive cars? I doubt any of their cars could pull a sick whore off of a piss pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post

"I'll give you 8 car lengths and put up $1,000"

Yep, pretty much sums up that clown. But he's sure quick to be the expert about SOMEBODY ELSES car. None of his cars were ever a threat.

What's weird---is I actually used to like the guy.

Comment

TCS is a shithole and the people who run that place suck, all of them. All they do is talk crap about how they were coming to Chitown with the fast cars they had and take us down a few years ago. Guess what? no one showed up. Keep this site going, seems pretty good to me. I will be up for the Powercruise this year.

Comment

I thought I read there won't be power cruise this year
                      5.55@126
                      8.67@155
                      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by bigtimeracer View Post
                        TCS is a shithole and the people who run that place suck, all of them. All they do is talk crap about how they were coming to Chitown with the fast cars they had and take us down a few years ago. Guess what? no one showed up. Keep this site going, seems pretty good to me. I will be up for the Powercruise this year.
                        Well I'm glad you're over here. I thought I heard about the TCSrs challenging the Chitown people a while back, but never heard the results. Now I know. Same old BS from that place.

Originally posted by shagwag
                        Hey Sagwag, they're havin it. They were just late getting the ad up. Bob got a hold of em and Gup or whatever his name is said it's on. You should bring your car up. You'd have a blast. I've talked to Fast Eddy up there. Would think he'll have his car there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
                          Yup, got the e-mail. It is on for 2014, the early entry fee is higher thna last year but it is on.

Comment

I am surprised that Gerald has not made a post or two and get dirtbag's undies in a wad.

Comment

me and a bunch of guys hangin out tonight here in quad city and I showed them the tcs link, they said tcs is just a bunch of lame asses. mnstang and stormwalker are a couple hater fools. but camss is a confused tool. said they like mr.hp and z28ssman though.
                              the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Originally posted by bigtimeracer View Post
                                TCS is a shithole and the people who run that place suck, all of them.

1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
                                2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
                                2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
                                1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X