My PM box is getting full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PM box is getting full

I'm getting from lotsa PMs filling me in on comments from the clowns from TCS.

Like I've said before--I don't look over there. No time for the BS.

I hear they're still talking about me getting beat 10-12 years ago in my "mediocre" Camaro. Yeah, I got beat by a modded Cobra when my car didn't even have headers (Sloss had already PM'd me about all the MODS it had and I still agreed to race them), it took until 4th gear for them to catch my "mediocre" Camaro.

Afterwards...when I voiced my opinion about Larson's so called "stock" Cobra, they didn't like that my sons stuck up for me and banned them both.

Here's the real deal...after Larson had Sloss drive his Cobra to beat me, I challenged them to a drag race for $1000 against my SS-454, they both didn't want any part of it. In fact...they both said I didn't even have an SS-454. I told them to meet me at the track with lotsa money and Larson ran like a little bitch with his tail between his legs. Even requested time to go buy a different car to race my SS-454 because he obviously knew they would have gotten BITCHSLAPPED. Sounds like the TCS heroes were the ones with the "mediocre" car. :laughing smile: I guess that big bad Cobra wasn't that big of a deal after all.

His tall sidekick compared a drag race against my Chevelle to Carl Lewis against a track runner. What a bunch of wannabees.

One thing I have learned about that place is most of those guys have nothing better to do than make fun of others. I find it hard to believe that Dan lets that stuff go on there, but then not stopping it sometimes make one just as bad as those idiots. Mark my word, I don't go there much anymore.:rotfl::laughing smile:

Comment

I see 5th. grade over there has started. The post monkey's have begun to make noise.

Comment

Haven't been to that site in years. If I wanted that much drama & childish crap, I would have married my high-school girlfriend.

It reminds me a bit of the old channel 19 CB days, when nearly every snotty-nosed brat in the 'cities had a cheap-ass CB & parked it on channel 19. They called people out & acted all big & tough behind the microphone, but they peed their pants & whimpered like little babies when someone called their bluff.

I always figured that those types must lead boring, pitiful lives, in which they constantly get stepped-on by others because they are much too weak to assert any control. So they attempt to compensate for their miserable existence by acting big & tough behind a microphone or keyboard.

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I am sure it's an attempt to get some attention as that site has become so slow as of late. Bob why don't you host up the video of that one guy bitch slapped dirty at porky's a few years back, that would be funny to watch again. I cannot believe some of them got butthurt of someones sig.

Comment

looks like i'm finnaly going to move back to minn. rochester is better than quad cities. i remember how the tcs fools lied about that stock cobra and treated zman like a red headed stepchild. he handled it better than i would've. if he could only beat zmans camaro by a few cars, he would've been demolished by zmans wheelstanding chevelle. I can see why larson didn't want to race him for $1000. tcs punks as usual. think their bored with cold weather
            the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

TCS Loserville

It's funny but actually sad that they would still be talking...what...like a DECADE later? Must have really struck a nerve with them.

I've looked on that site maybe a handful of times since all the wannabe posers left. Guys like that are a dime a dozen:

Guy buys Mustang---> Now owns a "FAST MUSCLE CAR"! F yyyeah!---> Hey join a car club!---> Slap on some mods!----> Lose race(s)------>Loss of confidence in "FAST MUSCLE CAR"-----> Bench race and tell people "My car isn't set up for drag racing nor do I care! It's uhh..uhhh it's set up for AUTOCROSS! Yyyeah so fuck off! I don't care about your shitty F-body that shit's weak!

^---Summarizes every poser on that site.

There never was any "beef" what so ever. I see Sloss to this day when the cars are out. He shoots the shit and is a cool dude. None of those other guys will even look you in the eye or damn sure say shit to you in person. They'll act like they know you and what's done to your car. Look at CAMSS30. I actually feel sorry for him. He'll be 60 years old smoking "downtown brown" selling parts with a slow ass parked car for the rest of his life. When's the last time you saw him fire up his car? LOL

The talk is for them. I'd rather modify my car and get faster every year. Fuck em.

Comment

Hmmm....thats strange, I thought they didn't look over here?

Comment

HAHAHA! Yep. Here comes the thread waving the flag on how all this site does is talk about them. Never ending garbage. The guys that'll chime in will be the guys that know the least cause this shit is so old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXTZbZtzGZ4
                  Last edited by Typhoon; 01-24-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

We go through this back and forth internet chatter just about every year when people get bored with winter.

Comment

CAMSS30 is a SOMEBODY. Not like all us nobodies. He actually does stuff with his life worth mentioning. Shit last week he spilled cheetos and Pabst on his wife beater while he was on the couch watchin COPS. Think he gives a shit? Hell no. He ain't cleanin that shit up. He's a SOMEBODY. This bad mofo had a 4th gen Camaro with a popped motor that sat for 5 years and then he sold the damn thing. Think some "nobody" could do some shit like that? Hell no. It takes a SOMEBODY to pull that shit off.

Comment

thats a good one. hes about as important as what i flushed this morn.
                        the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Yeah, let's not start comparing people to bathroom activities. No need to go there. Even he doesn't deserve that. We can bash him with facts. There are plenty other ways to discuss what he's done over the years.

Comment

These guys are now running tcs

:rotfl:

This fits them also

:laughing smile::laughing smile::laughing smile:
                            Last edited by fast toys; 01-24-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Hey dirty, fill this out then we will see if we can get you back on the TCO again.

Comment

Working...
                              X