An invite to Mr. BadAssChevy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An invite to Mr. BadAssChevy

I would like to invite you over here to discuss the ideas about your new dragstrip here in the metro. Don't waste you time on some sites that 10 year old mental migits that post dumb crap to have a real discussion about this. If you want to join here just drop us an e-mail and we will get you on here.

Uhh...who's Mr. BadAssChevy? Fill us in please.

Comment

Well, this could be interesting. Wonder what this is about.

Comment

Sounds very interesting to me, too. Details would be nice.

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Not related to this, but knida. A friend of Mine has been trying to open a 100 acre motocross park in rice county(south of Elko) for a few years now,He finally gave up last week after jumping thru all the hoops and putting up with the bs the county has pulled on Him, He has over 500k invested and walked away from the whole mess due to them jerking Him around,They wanted Him to pay for new roads and other stuff, so you can be forwarned what will happen if someone wants to build something new,of course, most of us knew this already.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly andersen View Post
            Not related to this, but knida. A friend of Mine has been trying to open a 100 acre motocross park in rice county(south of Elko) for a few years now,He finally gave up last week after jumping thru all the hoops and putting up with the bs the county has pulled on Him, He has over 500k invested and walked away from the whole mess due to them jerking Him around,They wanted Him to pay for new roads and other stuff, so you can be forwarned what will happen if someone wants to build something new,of course, most of us knew this already.

That is the reason I will NEVER support the twins or vikings again, the state does not support what I want to do so "F" them. Rick people in this state get what they want and the rest of us have to take a back seat to everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
              That is the reason I will NEVER support the twins or vikings again, the state does not support what I want to do so "F" them. Rick people in this state get what they want and the rest of us have to take a back seat to everything else.
              The truth spoken here, a few decide whats best for everyone.

Comment

Ok, so here is what happened. The guy started a thread on the "other" site that I guess we don't talk about to much here anymore and what transpired. The thread was about starting a drag strip and then he got trashed, did he deserve it? maybe and maybe not, it seems all to often on some of these sites someone wants to have a good debate but others just keep posting stupid stuff that's why I asked him to join here.

Comment

Lost my desire years ago to even look over there. It's gotta be better now that the creep punch is gone. Or---is he gone?

Other than getting pm'd about an imbecile bragging about having 50,000 posts, I don't hear much about tcs. How can a guy feel good and brag about 50,000 posts?

The cool thing about TCO is we don't urge people to post just to see how many posts they can tally up. I guess if you're not very good at anything else--having the post whore title must be the highlight of his life. Pretty sad.

Comment

There are a lot of mental "migits" over there!

Comment

It is sad to see how the auto forums have declined over the past few years. Many have gone by the wayside that were of great posting value.

Comment

Working...
                      X