Not buying anymore Snap On tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not buying anymore Snap On tools

This week I had a Blue Point tool that broke so I wanted to get it replaced and the tool guy said that Blue Point is not life time like the Snap On tools. I called BS on that and showed his the recipt that I have had since 1978 that said it does, no way he replied. I told the guy to F-off and get out of my stall and do not asked me if I need anything again as I will no longer buy from him. The tool is a Air Solvent gun the Snap On did not make at the time and is to be replace with a Snap On one as this is a USA made tool from Blue Point and those are thes ones that carry the lifetime warranty. He wanted me to pay almost $40 to fix it, f-that clown. I said I will get a new one from Harbor Freight for $8.50 and if it breaks they replace all hand tools for life.

Wait until the Snap On Zone rep comes in next timehim too.

Mr.HP, I know your frustration, so I started to find out some information on tool suppliers and found out about this place.
    http://www.tooltopia.com/

They carry just about everything the tool trucks do with exception of the Truck Branded tools, all the other item the they carry (that we know someone else is making for them) is sold here by those manufacturers.

Pricing is very good and can from time to time be slightly higher or lower but seems to always be considerably lower than the Tool Truck pricing, they do PayPal and regular card sales, I know it is Online shopping but so many places are forcing people to shop this way, might as well give them what they want! (Loss of Profits to their Accounts) and more hard earned dollars staying in your pocket. JMHO.

Check it out, if nothing else, just to see how much the Tool Guys are making off you.

I do not have anything against the Tool Guys, and I do believe in businesses making a profit and doing well, this is just an alternative means of acquiring some of the things one would need to aid them in doing their job with a little less out of pocket expense to them. My Thoughts

:smile tease:T5

Comment

I buy Snap-On tools, not because I want to, but because he's the only tool guy that comes into our shop. To me it's all overpriced garbage.
      ------------------------------------
      Let the hating begin!

Comment

Working...
      X