Looks like no Powercruise for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like no Powercruise for 2014

Well I went to sign up early as before the 28th of Dec. last year it was only $60. All I can find is 2013 stuff and nothing about one for 2014, I do know there wa some talk that if the turnout was poor this year there might not be another Powercruise. Anyone else know anything?

They show the one in Texas for 2014, would suck if the BIR event is gone!

Comment

Well that sucks. Glad I had the chance to go this year.

Comment

If I remember correctly, they only had a three year deal on it.

Comment

Damn! That sucks.

I wanted to attend in previous years, but the GN wasn't ready & a couple of the GTP's cylinders were starting to get soft - so I didn't have anything worth running on the track. I had planned to bring the GN in '14 if I could get it ready in time. If not, I figured I'd see what the GTP can do on 100 octane unleaded with the new heads/valves/springs & the comp bumped up to ~9:1, U-bend & resonator delete, a few programing tweaks, and no speed limiter.

Joel
          Last edited by Fast One; 12-30-2013, 10:56 AM.
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Well looks like good news, Gup e-mailed me today and said it is on for 2014 and he has been lazy this year. My thinking is that there might not be an early entry fee this year but that's ok I will still go.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
              Well looks like good news, Gup e-mailed me today and said it is on for 2014 and he has been lazy this year. My thinking is that there might not be an early entry fee this year but that's ok I will still go.
              Can I play too?

Comment

Sweet, Hope Mr. HP has the old ticker working good, thinking the Old Turbo Triumph is getting a roller cam. Turn the bitch up for his ride, LOL

Comment

http://www.powercruise.com/?country=...nerd&page=main

Comment

It's on, great news.

Comment

Might have to attend this event. Always wanted to do a lap on the road course. Buddy of mine ride sport bikes and is always riding at BIR.

Comment

This just gives me a reason to spend a couple of bucks on the old LT1 this year.

Comment

Good News, Gup sent me an e-mail that says until The end of Feb.2014 preregistraion to race is only $70 after Feb. 28th it goes up to $100 and higher at the time of the race.

Comment

Is Gup's last initial "P"? GUP P?

Comment

Will be there with a new car this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X