Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Davis

FYI,
    Many of us Out Laws here know Dick Davis as the guy behind the counter at Racers Exchange, but that was many years ago. Dick passed away on Dec 16 and I thought some of you would want to know so here is the link to the information on his services, they are on Saturday (well today) so if you think you would like to attend you should look quickly at the link.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sta...1835&fhid=4423

T5

Dick was quite a wheeler dealer when he and Sam were running Racers Exchange. They move it to Crystal called it something else (don't remember the namme), Dick left and Sam sold the place to Scott and then he changed the name to S&S. Sorry to hear of his passing.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Dick passing. I don't remember him but I do recognize his picture. Always sad to lose another car guy.

I only went in to Racers exchange a couple times so I don't remember the counter people.

The last time I was there, I intruded on one of their gatherings and ended up challenging one of their member's blown Hemi Duster (Hot Rod cover car) to a little match up with my SS-454.

Comment

Working...
      X