Anyone going out on Black Friday this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going out on Black Friday this year

I plan to go out to Menard's and a couple of others but after 6am. None of this 4am crap for me.

I'm not into the mad rush thing. Reminds me of a cattle stampede trying to make it through a narrow gate. I'd rather do my in-store shopping when the stores & streets aren't full of Black Friday-crazed shoppers with their herding instincts turned up to 11.

Joel
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Yeah I'm not into having people boot in front of me at a shopping event.

Comment

I remember last year it was 65° or close to it on the day before Thankgiving. Was in the
        60's in the morning on turkey day then started to snow and the temp dropped into the 20's by shopping time.

Comment

Some stores have been selling select items at Black Friday prices early but not advertising it. Picked up a couple of things already. Could still check online if you have anything in mind.

Comment

Hey Scorp, nice to hear from you again. My kid just scored one of the 50" LED TV's from Target tonight for $227. Pretty good deal, he cannot wait until Sat. AM to test it out.

Comment

Yeah saw a friend at Ridgedale last night who waited 4 hrs to buy the $227 Vizio 50". Hope they work out for you guys. Every time I've bought door buster electronics-not good longevity.

Comment

I got some goodies friday.

Comment

Working...
                X