No announcement yet.

Hello from the Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job MR.hp. Less weight means less nitrous needed to get that better ET.

Comment

Congrats, Bob! Lose a few more pounds & the Ford guys will probably want you to carry ballast. :rotfl:

Joel
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Thanks for the props, I went to a benefit for a guy I used to work with that had a pretty bad heart attack. Turns out he had 5 way bypass and was only givin a 10 to 15% chance his heart would make it. He look pretty good today and has lost 50 lbs. but has a long way to go, I am glad he is doing good. Bobby gave his family $20 and I kicked in $100 for him since he did not have Ins. and his bill was around 3/4 of a millon bucks. Sure am glad I paid attention to my symptoms early on or that might have been me.

Comment

Have not been feeling good the last few days, hope this is just back pain and not another clogged artery. When this happens it scares the shit out of me. Things have been going so well as of late.

Comment

I got a feeling Dr. Pete will figure it out. You'll wonder why you didn't go sooner.

Comment

Should have read this post first instead of stirring the pot about you riding in the Triumph in the Powercruise thread, hope all is well!

Comment

Hope you're doing better, Bob.

Joel
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

See you posting, hope all is well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
                    See you posting, hope all is well!!
                    Been feeling better that last few days, the cold does bother me though more that before after the stents. Guess they get cold faster.:lol2:

Comment

Just an update: Today I have meet all the goals I set for myself from last year. Today I was able to put on a pair of Levi's jeans that I had form the late 70's which are a size 34 and I went for a walk that is about 5 1/2 miles that I last did in the mid 90's. Looks like it is not to maintain how I am and stay healthy. All in all guys, chnage what you eat and exercise and we can all be around for a long time.

Comment

I revived this as I found I have a little more heart disease on the left side of my heart now, so I have to work even harder to keep thing open and flowing free. I reduced my stress level got my thyroid in order, eating even better and now weigh 168 lbs. lowest in almost 40 years. I urge all you guys 50 and older to get a calcium test at Abbott NW, only cost $100 and could save your life.

Comment

Take care of yourself. Just think of guys who haven't gone in for tests. Not usually a good outcome

Comment

Thanks, today I got very good news. My numbers for the Lipo (a) were better than expected and all my other blood results were great. The only thing now I have to do is give blood as I have too much iron and my Hemoglobin is too high but giving blood every 4 months will correct that. I know that even though I have harden plaque in my arteries, that is the stuff that will not kill you, it is the soft plaque that is very bad for you and as by my numbers is very low, all the work I have done for the past 2 years has paid off. Very Happy today. :split:

Comment

Well that's good news. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                              X