Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you doing, Bob?

Joel
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
      How are you doing, Bob?

Joel
      I am doing great, thanks for asking. There have been a couple of days that have been so-so, but overall the recovery is better than I though it would be. I worked all week and am getting up at 5:30 am now as I cannot sleep to much later when I go to bed at 11pm. Going to the gym has help a lot also as I can get my heart rate up to 130bpm even taking my blood pressure meds on the workout machines. I do know that the the green salads and vitamin C interferes with with the plavix so eating those are out. Plenty of energy to walk and I an not so tolarent to cold anymore either. The Heart Doctors did a great job and am truly greatfull for all they have done for me. Now if only I could get them to pay the whole bill. :laughing smile:

Comment

That's great news Mr. Bob

Comment

Just a few days ago I caught this posting and I have been thinking about you since then, I am glad to hear you are getting better and I wish you the best with your speedy recovery.

Comment

Glad you're better Bob

Comment

Glad to hear that you're doing better, Bob. Hope you're back to 100% soon. Don't push it too hard, though.

Joel
              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Thanks again guys, just waiting for the bills to be processed. The big one is 69K so far.

Comment

Hope you are feeling better and be glad you have health insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                    Hope you are feeling better and be glad you have health insurance.
                    Thanks Joe.

Comment

Today I got the final portion of what I owe on the 70K. My share is $2100, way better than I though I would have to pay.

Comment

You're really going to quit your job because your co workers don't kiss your ass?
                        I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                          You're really going to quit your job because your co workers don't kiss your ass?
                          Hi
                          the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                            Sorry that you are too fucking stupid to care about anyone other than yourself.
                            That being said, I am sure if something serious were to happen to your worthless ass no one here would care as you act like a giant fuckstick everywhere you go. As time goes on you and the rest of the crybaby kids will find out about health issues. I remember we helped out David only to be snubbed by that asshat then he went crying about it to the tcstains site. My point about quiting is the result of a group of over paid people who do not care about anyone or anything other than themselves.

What ever happened to the vaginal top malibu that ran a whopping 106mph?:laughing smile:

Comment

It is times like this when the true nature of people often becomes apparent. Apparently, there is a heartless in our midst.

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                                It is times like this when the true nature of people often becomes apparent. Apparently, there is a heartless in our midst.

Joel
                                Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X