Help me out guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out guys

Can anybody make up the Twin City Outlaws logo like on the Nova on the top here? I'd like to run them on the sides of the Falcon.
    Going to be awhile before I get to body work so I might as well have some fun changing things around while I can.

John
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tcat55371; 08-12-2013, 06:55 AM. Reason: .

I have some prototype one that we had made about 5 years ago, you are welcome to a couple of them if you like.

Comment

Cool

Could you tell me what Font you used and I can probably get the place that made my Headers by ED decals to make them.

john

Comment

Originally posted by tcat55371 View Post
        Could you tell me what Font you used and I can probably get the place that made my Headers by ED decals to make them.

john

I am not sure of the font. I will try by the weekend to scan and send you a couple of pictures.

Comment

Hey

Thanks. I was thinking I could measure up the area of the car and take the banner picture in also and see if they could do it.

Comment

The one I found is not the same as the banner, I will need to look in a differnet place to see if I still have one.

Comment

Hey

Not a problem, don't go out of your way. If I have to I can wing it. :)
              Was fun down in Anoka last Saturday night. Seen lots I had not seen before.

john

Comment

Working...
              X