Another nice weekend coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another nice weekend coming up

Anyone for going down to Wagner's this Sat. night?

Yeah, if I can get my '70 Bitchcayne going. That "mongojet" has been acting up lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      Yeah, if I can get my '70 Bitchcayne going. That "mongojet" has been acting up lately.

Maybe you should get a stereojet :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        pics?
        the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

It's almost Sat night - anyone heading over there?

Joel
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Was down there for a little while but the place was dead. I hear HarMar is going strong until 11pm.

Comment

Bob,

I would have fired up the GN & drove to Wagner's if I would have known that anyone else was going. But nobody replied, so I cruised around the lakes up here instead. Saw a fair number of hotrods out & about.

Regarding HarMar - I was over there one night during CC weekend with my friend Mark who has the F100 salt-flats truck. Saw Fast Eddy & a few others there. The cops were out in force. Never saw 'em that thick before on Uni. They were even patrolling the parking lot. The hotrods were spread all over the place, intermingled with the regular cars. There was a group hanging out in the back lot, too. Seemed to be somewhat of a disjointed hodgepodge with a little CF thrown in. Not exactly my idea of a fun place to hang out on a weekend evening. I heard that they start kicking people out at 10 PM, and then people head over to the Sears parking lot. (Not sure which one, though.)

Joel
              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

If this weekend pans out on Friday I will be there around 7:30 to 8pm, so come on down and we can all B.S.
                Last edited by MR.hp; 08-07-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Couldn't make to Wagner's it last night. Anyone planning to go tonight?

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                    Couldn't make to Wagner's it last night. Anyone planning to go tonight?

Joel
                    Could make it down there about 8pm if it does not rain.

Comment

Yeah, looking at Accuweather's HD radar, I see that there's a line of storms heading our way. The south edge is just crossing into the SW corner of MN, and the north edge is over Aberdeen. At the rate they're moving right now, it looks like they'll get here in around 6-8 hours if they don't dissipate first.

Joel

Comment

Just went by there about 1/2 hour ago, Deadsville.

Comment

Working...
                        X