Ready for Car Craft I think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Car Craft I think.

Had Death Wobble really bad after putting the new front springs in. Leveled out the link from steering box to wheel and it seems to have fixed it. Still kinda gun shy now to get out on the highway. lol
    Attached Files

I'll be taking my dads car there with a for sale sign on it. looks like so. Maybe i'll see some of you old guys around.

-Aaron
    87 cutlass
    76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
    87 olds 442 - old mans ride
    355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

I hope to stop by and say hi.

Comment

If I go it will not be until Sunday, have to work on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_358 View Post
          I'll be taking my dads car there with a for sale sign on it. looks like so. Maybe i'll see some of you old guys around.

Very nice!

Comment

HEY!

(Maybe i'll see some of you old guys around) Just what do you mean by that??? :laughing smile:

Comment

well... Do you really want me to elaborate? :lol2: Being that i'm only 25, you guys sure make me feel young sometimes.

I'm surprised you don't recognize my dads car, it has lived in princeton for almost 10 years, my g-body also used to be around there alot 5 or so years ago.

I don't even know that I would recognize anyone anymore, its been 3-4 years since I got out to any sort of gathering.

-Aaron
              87 cutlass
              76 olds 350/t56 3.73's

Comment

Nope

Don't remember seeing it around but I haven't been out much the year or so with Sally having cancer and then passing away this last March. Got the Falcon out of the barn and started cutting out all the goober crap that the other guys have done to it and gibbering it up myself to keep me out of the bars and my mind busy. Never had a car with death wobble before just my old Jeeps when I lifted them. Hope I got it figured out or it will be a slow ride to Car Craft from Princeton. lol

(Going to park the car with my cousin's car club (TNA) so someone will be around it incase I'm out looking at idea's. :) They are on Cooper St every year it seems. They are closer to your age. lol ;)

john

Comment

I didn't even take it out last year, hasn't been driven much if at all the last couple of years now since my dad can't drive anymore

-Aaron
                  87 cutlass
                  76 olds 350/t56 3.73's

Comment

Hope to go sunday,have to work sat.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_358 View Post
                      well... Do you really want me to elaborate? :lol2: Being that i'm only 25, you guys sure make me feel young sometimes.

I'm surprised you don't recognize my dads car, it has lived in princeton for almost 10 years, my g-body also used to be around there alot 5 or so years ago.

I don't even know that I would recognize anyone anymore, its been 3-4 years since I got out to any sort of gathering.

That's ok, we won't fault you for being a kid.:laughing smile:

Comment

The CO level Saturday gave me a headache.The people I talked to made it worth it.

Comment

Just got back from CC. Had a good time. My favorite car was a black '70 SS-454 LS6 Chevelle. Met a family from SD. with a super clean Nova and 2 orange '69 Camaros. Was a good day.

Comment

Hey

Had a great time Saturday, met some old friends from years back and made some new. Car ran pretty good and steering is fixed. Found a few other issues that need some tweaking but that's what it's all about. :)

John

Comment

Working...
                            X