Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Else Have AT&T for Internet Connection?? Garbage!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Else Have AT&T for Internet Connection?? Garbage!!

Anybody Else Have AT&T for Internet Connection??

Boy, this is ATT is garbage!!! Keeps going out, keep having to reset my router. I'm lucky I can stay on for more than 10- 15 minuets.

If anybody out there is thinking of switching to ATT, DON'T, it's shit service!!!!!

This isn't the first time this has happened, it's going on three times now in less than a year.

AT&T customer service sucks bigtime!
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

Originally posted by Alleyoop2 View Post
    Anybody Else Have AT&T for Internet Connection??

Boy, this is ATT is garbage!!! Keeps going out, keep having to reset my router. I'm lucky I can stay on for more than 10- 15 minuets.

If anybody out there is thinking of switching to ATT, DON'T, it's shit service!!!!!

This isn't the first time this has happened, it's going on three times now in less than a year.

AT&T customer service sucks bigtime!
    I can feel for you, We had comunistcast and boy did they suck donkey balls. Service was the worst and they lie through their teeth. We have Centurylink now and it's been preey good, no problems yet, not quite as fast as the others but I am still happy.

On a side note I just dumped Virgin mobile as their internet was slow as hell lately and they told me I was using too much data. Humm I said I have unlimitied data so I gave them the boot.

Comment

I've never had ATT for internet. Had Comcast when I lived in Coon Rapids, but now I've got Midcontinent Communications here in East Bethel. (I call 'em 'incompetent communications' because their network around here sucks!) I had a reliable, low-latency, low-jitter, lightning-fast connection with Comcast. What I get here with Midcontinent is a decade behind what I'm used to. To make things worse - never before, have I had any where near close to the number of outages & issues with degradation of service. The only thing that sucks worse is that CenturyLink is my only other choice for broadband, and their shit is 15 years behind out here. They don't even offer a 2 meg upload speed. I think that's their max download speed. Hell, my upload speed with Comcast was over 12 megs & my download speed was over 50 megs. With 'incompetent', I'm stuck with barely 2 meg upload & 34 meg download. That would be tolerable if it was exceptionally reliable. But it's not - thanks to the large number of outages, slowdowns, degradations of service, and the fact that most of their techs couldn't troubleshoot a fucking DC lightbulb & battery circuit if their lives depended upon it.

Joel
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I'm not endorsing Comcast, but I have internet, phone and cable through them.

While I've had some stupid customer service issues a few years ago, the past few times I've dealt with them has been pretty non eventful.

The only issue I have with them is the cost.

The alternative is to get direct tv and use cell phone instead of land-line and suffer with at&t or century link as internet. I'm not willing to do that.

Comment

Yeah Comcast is expensive but their internet is better than any other provider I've experienced personally.

We have CenturyLink internet at work and it is frickin TERRIBLE.

I'll overpay for better service when it comes to internet at least.

Comment

Working...
          X