Storm damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm damage

Boy the last few days have been interesting with the weather. After the big storm last night we had our power out for a while today, then just a couple of hours ago we lost one big tree and a huge limb off another one. Winds were clocked at 69mph here by the house. Anyone else have damage?

No damage here, but the dog is scared as hell! LOL!
    ------------------------------------
    Let the hating begin!

Comment

Had a perfectly good 30ft pine snap in half and a good sized limb snapped off and landed on my roof.

Comment

Lost power for around 3 hours early Fri morning, but no damage. I saw a few big trees down in one of my neighbor's yards about a 1/4 mile down the street, though.

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

My neighbor to the East of me (who I do not care for) got to take down my Box Elder tree the fell in his yard. The whole thing missed every structure and landed in his yard, all of it, then it hit his Crab Tree and took that one down too. No more box elder bugs here this year as I was told it was a female tree. How the hell they know that I will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            My neighbor to the East of me (who I do not care for) got to take down my Box Elder tree the fell in his yard. The whole thing missed every structure and landed in his yard, all of it, then it hit his Crab Tree and took that one down too. No more box elder bugs here this year as I was told it was a female tree. How the hell they know that I will never know.
            You need to find the "Knot Hole"

:laughing smile::lol::laughing smile:T5

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
              You need to find the "Knot Hole"

:laughing smile::lol::laughing smile:T5

Be careful, you might get tree hole aids:laughing smile:

Comment

Working...
              X