TC's most impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC's most impressive

Ok, dollar for dollar--over the past decade, who's had the most impressive street car in the TC?

I say Fast Eddy. No fancy big buck $100k stuff. Just high torque and hi hp to weight ratio.

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    Ok, dollar for dollar--over the past decade, who's had the most impressive street car in the TC?

I say Fast Eddy. No fancy big buck $100k stuff. Just high torque and hi hp to weight ratio.
    I would say Eddy is right up there at the top of the list.

Comment

You guys keep talking like that and I will have to give you a ride
      I know the pile of broken parts is starting to look impressive

Comment

Yeah but I'm scurred.

Comment

I still remember seeing Eddys car take off one time on 280 and it was so fast it was hard for my brain to process. Looked like someone hit the Real Life FF button.

Comment

Years ago I was following a turbocharged Blue Fox body, in the Firebird, it was a dark moonless night. Well he hit that thing and it warped out of sight like the star ship Enterprize, was like the tail lights left traces.
            Last edited by Fast Eddy; 05-19-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I remember a bunch of clowns at the Mustang site were bragging about a certain LT1 Camaro was the quickest street car in the TC. (Pretty funny that a Mustang site was bragging about a Chev being the quickest). Anyway, they challenged a guy named Carl with a roadster to race. The results weren't pretty for the Camaro. Afterwards Carl told the guy he wasn't even in his league.

Comment

That LT1 Camaro is still one of the most impressive street cars over the last 10 years.
                Tire limited and with a stick it wasn't a dig racer but once it was rolling, look out. Plus he was way ahead on the turbo game.
                Last edited by Fast Eddy; 05-20-2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I saw the car at CFR and it trapped an impressive 160. He was running an automatic by then. He wasn't anywhere close to running like that when he ran Carl though. I really haven't paid much attention or gotten too excited about the frum roll scene.

Comment

Working...
                  X