Anyone getting anything done this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    Maybe guys will start hangin out next weekend.

Hopefully that will start again soon. The boy and I are thinking of going to Minnetonka drive in thurs. after work if the weather holds out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
      Hopefully that will start again soon. The boy and I are thinking of going to Minnetonka drive in thurs. after work if the weather holds out this week.
      Thursday's forecast looks good - mostly sunny & pleasant, with temps in the high 70s and hardly any wind.

Joel
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
        Thursday's forecast looks good - mostly sunny & pleasant, with temps in the high 70s and hardly any wind.

Joel
        If it's like today the turnout should be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
          If it's like today the turnout should be pretty good.
          Yeah, the wx still looks good for Thurs. I'm thinking about driving out there, too. Not sure if I want to drive the GN that far with the header leak, though. In certain conditions, the exhaust fumes can get pretty bad. I really need to get that fixed. Unfortunately, Tom Shea down in Lakeville is the only GN shop in the area I'm aware of that's set up to do the work, and he's usually booked-up months in advance.

Joel
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Well...when you're as good as Tom is on GN type Buicks, I guess he would have a waiting list.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              Well...when you're as good as Tom is on GN type Buicks, I guess he would have a waiting list.
              Good point. In my opinion, he's the #1 GN guru around these parts.

Joel

Comment

Working...
              X