Anyone getting anything done this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting anything done this year

Is it me or is 2013 going to be a car bust year. It is already May and all I have done is NOTHING due to the weather. I need some 70 degree days to get some projects done, work does not help either. I am getting sick of having to deal with grade school stuff every day so I think I may quit to work on my own stuff and just do side jobs everyday.

Winter is comin!

Comment

Guess I could always go to the TCS bbq and give some of the people who hate us the most crap for a day. LOL

Comment

And maybe watch tcs idiots cause problems where they're asked to not come back.

Comment

spring of 2008 was like this too

Comment

I am hoping to do my interior this year but
            so far I haven't even taken it out of storage.

Comment

I just stuffed the Race Car in the back garage untill Powercruise is over. This year blows, Just like '83 got nothing done that spring either.

Comment

Yeah, what a craptastic year so far. Like going from friggin' Alaska in the winter to soggy Seattle in the spring. Took the GN to the local Thurs night car gathering spot three weeks ago. Nobody showed up. Went again two weeks ago & only 4 of us showed up. Got rained out last Thurs.

Joel
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Spent most of the day looking for some AN fittings I know I have, ended up getting the garage cleaned up a little and found the fittings.

Comment

I got a little ace up my sleeve in the works. I'd say a month tops and I'll be ready to fromdig.

Oh wait....does dig racing still even exist???

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                      Guess I could always go to the TCS bbq and give some of the people who hate us the most crap for a day. LOL
                      7/28 12pm - 3pm at Aquatore Park East Pavilion in Blaine.
                      1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
                      2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
                      2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
                      1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

I sold my motor, converter, nitrous kit and nitrous fuel system. Now I'm working on a dart block 408 with cnced afr 220 heads and a Borg Warner 88mm turbo
                        5.55@126
                        8.67@155
                        www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

well

I'd be getting something done if my stuff I sent out would be done. Hate waiting on things. So the only thing I'm getting done is watching my boyish shape get rounder from the beer. LOL!

Comment

Looks like this might be the week to get some stuff done. Highs all week close to 80° or better.

Comment

Maybe guys will start hangin out next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X