Cowards setting off bombs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowards setting off bombs

Well they're at it again. I can think of no better description than COWARDS.

I can think of one or two, but they're not fit to print - even on here. 'Cowardly, lower than the lowest scum of the Earth, not even worthy of being shat upon' is way too good for them. I am usually not a vengeful person, but I hope that those responsible die long, miserable, unimaginably painful deaths - alone.

Joel
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I cannot stand those chicken shit bastard bombers. A little boy with a sign that says "peace" and gets blown up, way to go you assholes. I hope that when we catch those dickbags they put them in a room then blow off a bomb and poof they are gone. F the trial.

Comment

Careful...you guys might offend someone!

Comment

How can a reasonable person do such shit as this.

Comment

Patton Oswalt made a pretty good post IMO:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/patton...b_3088337.html

Boston. F*cking horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem -- one human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in a while, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evildoers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

Comment

I see the FBI just put out pictures of 2 guys they are looking for. I hopw thay find those assholes and stuff a bomb up their asses and light it off.

Comment

Something is definitely wrong with this world. There really are some nutcases out there!
                ------------------------------------
                Let the hating begin!

Comment

Watching tv right now, they are saying one is dead and the other is in hiding after a shootout with Boston police. The whole are is in lock down right now.

Comment

Yeah, if these clowns as well as others who hate this country and what it stands for don't like it here...then why not find another country to live?

Officials from Russia warned the US gov about the older brother being a possible danger about 2 years ago. They interviewed him, but had no reason to charge him with anything. Let's face it...you can't arrest someone for thinking they're gonna do something...at least I don't think there are cases where that's happened.

This clown was posting radical Islamic crap on the internet and no one from FBI or Homeland security was obviously monitoring him. Obviously didn't want to "offend" anyone that has radical Islamic views. Or didn't want to offend the coddlers who support those clowns' freedoms to express radical views while innocent law abiding citizens are put in danger as a result of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X