Asshat Techs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asshat Techs

So today at work I get hauled into the office as some cry baby tech is pissed beacuse I won't work untill 6pm and he has to. The load came here from another dealer which I am sure lowered the boom on him as he is a real asshat. The guy visits with his buddies all day long, never wears safety glasses unless told to do so and says some very crude and offencive stuff to people. I am glad to see where I work has a tip hotline as the next time he calls me old ass I am going to file a complaint on him and others. It is funny how the younger generation seems to fuck off all day, sit on their cell phones and take forever to get something done. It seems that the service manager does not want to care at all as when I tell him about what is going on he says not to worry about it. Nice to see that upper management hires and keeps thes clowns around. Won't be too many more days before I take a good look at quiting work for good. Sorry, had to vent but people like this really piss me off.

Too bad, MR.hp. No incentive for them to do anything different than most in today's entitlement style society.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
      So today at work I get hauled into the office as some cry baby tech is pissed beacuse I won't work untill 6pm and he has to. The load came here from another dealer which I am sure lowered the boom on him as he is a real asshat. The guy visits with his buddies all day long, never wears safety glasses unless told to do so and says some very crude and offencive stuff to people. I am glad to see where I work has a tip hotline as the next time he calls me old ass I am going to file a complaint on him and others. It is funny how the younger generation seems to fuck off all day, sit on their cell phones and take forever to get something done. It seems that the service manager does not want to care at all as when I tell him about what is going on he says not to worry about it. Nice to see that upper management hires and keeps thes clowns around. Won't be too many more days before I take a good look at quiting work for good. Sorry, had to vent but people like this really piss me off.
      So whats really bothering you. LOL A little rinse and all that sand will be gone.

But the work ethic sure does seem to be lacking in some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
        So whats really bothering you. LOL A little rinse and all that sand will be gone.

But the work ethic sure does seem to be lacking in some people.
        Good one :laughing smile:
        I did clean out a lot of sand today,
        I guess I grew up in the day that one went to work to produce for the company. I was watching the dude today as he was working without his saftey glasses on all day. All it takes is one scrap of metal and there goes the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Too bad, MR.hp. No incentive for them to do anything different than most in today's entitlement style society.

It is sad to hear people bitch all day that they say "I don't make no money" they make over $21 hr. No matter what these guys get it's never enough and the dealer screws them over.

Comment

I can't remember what I was doing one day, but as I started working on my car you asked where were my safety glasses and why didn't I have them on.

I guess you were right then too....ya ol crab. lol

Comment

The body shop that I work at, we call these guys "Generation X". They think everyone owes them something, and they should start off at the top. To hell with that shit! Just saying.
              ------------------------------------
              Let the hating begin!

Comment

Today all he did was give me dirty looks so I did something different, I waved "hi" then started singing and whistling when I walked by him and that really set him off, so I think this kind of treatment works best. He does look look like uncle Fester.

Comment

Working...
                X