Got something done today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got something done today

Since it was so nice out this afternoon I decided to see if I had the energy to get some stuff done today. I finally got my other Dart head ported so now they will get cleaned at work then get the valve grinder out and get them babies on the 406. Man winter has been long this year, feels good to get out and make some things happen again.

I would have got some of my stuff done, but I suffered from constipation. Not really, but it sounded fluffy enough.

Comment

I finally got motivated with the weather to do some stuff in the garage. got some oil changes done, and the spent way too much time fixing the exhaust on my vw. once I started and got parts I found my downpipe flex joint was toast and swapped in a spare I have on a spare motor that spent years being drug around. had all of the hangers broken and replaced them all and replacing mounts and etc. once I get it all in there where I thought it was good, the downpipe flange ended up not sealing once it was bolted together. I assume it is from being drug around various garages for about three years and its warped. I think its time for a header on the daily since its only about 200 bucks. probably end up being just as loud as where its leaking I imagine

-Aaron
      87 cutlass
      76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
      87 olds 442 - old mans ride
      355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Working...
      X